Welcome Emma from the UK

JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Apr 15, 2020 9:23 PM

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay.
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 9:15 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma

On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson jhud7789@twc.com wrote:

Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma > On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > > Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
IH
Isaac Hebert
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 11:25 AM

Welcome to the group Emma.

On 4/16/20, Emma May emmajmay72@icloud.com wrote:

[...]

Welcome to the group Emma. On 4/16/20, Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> wrote: > Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am > forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property > in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five > from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here > and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the > moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like > all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma > >> On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I >> have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as >> much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a >> new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's >> an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy >> your stay. >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 12:52 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I live in mid Wales with my mum. I like crime books and listening to music. I also enjoy talking online. I look forward to hearing from new friends on line. Love emma

On 16 Apr 2020, at 12:25, Isaac Hebert hebertisaac99@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the welcome. I live in mid Wales with my mum. I like crime books and listening to music. I also enjoy talking online. I look forward to hearing from new friends on line. Love emma > On 16 Apr 2020, at 12:25, Isaac Hebert <hebertisaac99@gmail.com> wrote: > > Welcome to the group Emma. > > On 4/16/20, Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> wrote: >> Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am >> forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property >> in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five >> from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here >> and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the >> moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like >> all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma >> >>> On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >>> >>> Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I >>> have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as >>> much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a >>> new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's >>> an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy >>> your stay. >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
AL
Adrian Leong
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 1:32 PM

Welcome to the group.i am Adrian from Edmonton Albert a canada

On Apr 16, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Isaac Hebert hebertisaac99@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Welcome to the group.i am Adrian from Edmonton Albert a canada > On Apr 16, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Isaac Hebert <hebertisaac99@gmail.com> wrote: > > Welcome to the group Emma. > > On 4/16/20, Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> wrote: >> Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am >> forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property >> in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five >> from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here >> and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the >> moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like >> all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma >> >>> On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >>> >>> Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I >>> have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as >>> much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a >>> new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's >>> an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy >>> your stay. >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 1:56 PM

Good to hear from you Emma and meet you. Good that you have room for getting out.

[...]

Good to hear from you Emma and meet you. Good that you have room for getting out. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:16 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Emma from the UK Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma > On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > > Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 2:19 PM

hi. It has been really warm today. I sat out on my patio and read some braille hard copy books and used my Mac for a bit. Not much wi-fi out there though. Love emma

On 16 Apr 2020, at 14:56, Carolyn 4carolyna@windstream.net wrote:

[...]

hi. It has been really warm today. I sat out on my patio and read some braille hard copy books and used my Mac for a bit. Not much wi-fi out there though. Love emma > On 16 Apr 2020, at 14:56, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > Good to hear from you Emma and meet you. Good that you have room for getting out. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May > Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:16 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Emma from the UK > > Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma > >> On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay. >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 3:35 PM

Cold here in Sanford, North Carolina this morning with some frost. We're getting down to 35 tonight.

[...]

Cold here in Sanford, North Carolina this morning with some frost. We're getting down to 35 tonight. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 10:20 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Emma from the UK hi. It has been really warm today. I sat out on my patio and read some braille hard copy books and used my Mac for a bit. Not much wi-fi out there though. Love emma > On 16 Apr 2020, at 14:56, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > Good to hear from you Emma and meet you. Good that you have room for getting out. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May > Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:16 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Emma from the UK > > Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma > >> On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay. >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 3:38 PM

We have had a lot of frosts that have done quite a lot of damage to our daffodils all down our drive but some come up the next day afterwards and some picks and brings in to us and my brother’s family. It is going to rain at the weekend I think but mum says we could do with it as it has been dry for some time. Love emma

On 16 Apr 2020, at 16:35, Carolyn 4carolyna@windstream.net wrote:

[...]

We have had a lot of frosts that have done quite a lot of damage to our daffodils all down our drive but some come up the next day afterwards and some picks and brings in to us and my brother’s family. It is going to rain at the weekend I think but mum says we could do with it as it has been dry for some time. Love emma > On 16 Apr 2020, at 16:35, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > Cold here in Sanford, North Carolina this morning with some frost. We're getting down to 35 tonight. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May > Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 10:20 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Emma from the UK > > hi. It has been really warm today. I sat out on my patio and read some braille hard copy books and used my Mac for a bit. Not much wi-fi out there though. Love emma > >> On 16 Apr 2020, at 14:56, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: >> >> Good to hear from you Emma and meet you. Good that you have room for getting out. >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May >> Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 5:16 AM >> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Emma from the UK >> >> Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma >> >>> On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >>> >>> Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay. >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Thu, Apr 16, 2020 9:12 PM

Hey you're welcome, and sounds about like country land where one of my cousins lives. Here in the states.

Hey you're welcome, and sounds about like country land where one of my cousins lives. Here in the states. > On Apr 16, 2020, at 4:15 AM, Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> wrote: > > Thanks for the welcome. I’m looking forward to talking to you all. I am forty-seven and totally blind and live with my mum on my brother’s property in mid Wales. We are about seventeen miles from Welshpool and thirty five from Shrewsbury if anyone is looking on a British map. It is very rural here and mainly sheep country. We have a lot of lovely land which is great at the moment as we are self-isolating so we have plenty to roam about on. I like all sorts of music and reading crime books. Love emma > >> On 15 Apr 2020, at 22:23, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I've heard from me. But I have been around I just have been kind of busy and not wanting to post as much. I'm hoping to start posting more often. I would like to welcome a new member to our family her name is Emma and she is from the UK and she's an Apple user just like me. So welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay. >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org