Hi

JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 3:16 AM

Oh boy, that's my type of meal right there.

On Oct 8, 2020, at 9:20 AM, starlyte90@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Laura,

I had for supper meat loaf, mashed potatoes and corn.

Effie

-----Original Message-----
From: Chat chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org On Behalf Of Laura Shumate
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 10:49 PM
To: General Topic - Social Chat@list.ntxability.org
Subject: [Chat] Hi

Hi,
Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody
is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for
dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made.
I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make
more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am
waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for
the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Oh boy, that's my type of meal right there. > On Oct 8, 2020, at 9:20 AM, starlyte90@gmail.com wrote: > > > Hi Laura, > > I had for supper meat loaf, mashed potatoes and corn. > > Effie > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Laura Shumate > Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 10:49 PM > To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Hi > > Hi, > Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody > is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for > dinner? > I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made. > I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make > more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am > waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for > the dinner. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 3:17 AM

Oh hey veronica, I hope they won.

On Oct 8, 2020, at 9:29 PM, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Laura,

Watching Tampa Bay versus Chicago football game.  The festivals and bazaars
have been canceled due to Covid in our community.  The meals for such things
are still prepared and sold, but it is drive through to pick up the plates.
Still stay busy with my many projects at home.

Veronica

Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody
is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for
dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made.
I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make
more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am
waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for
the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Oh hey veronica, I hope they won. > On Oct 8, 2020, at 9:29 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Laura, > > Watching Tampa Bay versus Chicago football game. The festivals and bazaars > have been canceled due to Covid in our community. The meals for such things > are still prepared and sold, but it is drive through to pick up the plates. > Still stay busy with my many projects at home. > > Veronica > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Laura > Shumate > Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2020 10:49 PM > To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Hi > > Hi, > Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody > is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for > dinner? > I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made. > I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make > more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am > waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for > the dinner. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 3:30 AM

Hi Emma,

The thought of winter and cold weather is unpleasant for me.  I am still wearing clothing for warm weather, and we have our air conditioner running 24/7.  One of my favorite pastimes is sitting outdoors in the swing on the patio listening to the squirrels chatter and the singing of the birds.

Veronica

Hi I haven’t been up to much. Mum and I have just tried to find some of my winter sweaters but I think we must have given them away so we are going to have to buy some new ones. I’ve been listening to lots of greatt books on audible and kindle and getting to know my orbit. Also this week I had to have a new credit card so I had to put it on PayPal and amazon and that took most of the day to get sorted out. I could have asked my nephew to help but I wanted to see if I could do it myself. We had salad for tea last night. We had a lovely carrot salad and slices of a salmon dish that we had in the freezer. It was really yum. Love emma

On 8 Oct 2020, at 04:49, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what
everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all
have for dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had
made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she
would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner
coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100
people could come for the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Emma, The thought of winter and cold weather is unpleasant for me. I am still wearing clothing for warm weather, and we have our air conditioner running 24/7. One of my favorite pastimes is sitting outdoors in the swing on the patio listening to the squirrels chatter and the singing of the birds. Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2020 4:22 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Hi Hi I haven’t been up to much. Mum and I have just tried to find some of my winter sweaters but I think we must have given them away so we are going to have to buy some new ones. I’ve been listening to lots of greatt books on audible and kindle and getting to know my orbit. Also this week I had to have a new credit card so I had to put it on PayPal and amazon and that took most of the day to get sorted out. I could have asked my nephew to help but I wanted to see if I could do it myself. We had salad for tea last night. We had a lovely carrot salad and slices of a salmon dish that we had in the freezer. It was really yum. Love emma > On 8 Oct 2020, at 04:49, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi, > Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what > everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all > have for dinner? > I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had > made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she > would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner > coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 > people could come for the dinner. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 4:21 AM

Unfortunately Tampa Bay did not win; it was Chicago 20 and Tampa Bay 19.

Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what
everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all
have for dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had

made.

I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would
make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming
up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people
could come for the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Unfortunately Tampa Bay did not win; it was Chicago 20 and Tampa Bay 19. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2020 10:18 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Hi Oh hey veronica, I hope they won. > On Oct 8, 2020, at 9:29 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Laura, > > Watching Tampa Bay versus Chicago football game. The festivals and > bazaars have been canceled due to Covid in our community. The meals > for such things are still prepared and sold, but it is drive through to pick up the plates. > Still stay busy with my many projects at home. > > Veronica > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Laura Shumate > Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2020 10:49 PM > To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Hi > > Hi, > Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what > everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all > have for dinner? > I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made. > I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would > make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming > up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people > could come for the dinner. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 4:24 AM

Well I guess the good thing is is that it was a very close game. And they were both favored. Because they were equal at games.

On Oct 8, 2020, at 11:21 PM, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

Unfortunately Tampa Bay did not win; it was Chicago 20 and Tampa Bay 19.

Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what
everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all
have for dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had

made.

I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would
make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming
up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people
could come for the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Well I guess the good thing is is that it was a very close game. And they were both favored. Because they were equal at games. > On Oct 8, 2020, at 11:21 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Unfortunately Tampa Bay did not win; it was Chicago 20 and Tampa Bay 19. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph > hudson > Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2020 10:18 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Hi > > Oh hey veronica, I hope they won. >> On Oct 8, 2020, at 9:29 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> > wrote: >> >> Hi Laura, >> >> Watching Tampa Bay versus Chicago football game. The festivals and >> bazaars have been canceled due to Covid in our community. The meals >> for such things are still prepared and sold, but it is drive through to > pick up the plates. >> Still stay busy with my many projects at home. >> >> Veronica >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >> Laura Shumate >> Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2020 10:49 PM >> To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: [Chat] Hi >> >> Hi, >> Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what >> everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all >> have for dinner? >> I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had > made. >> I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would >> make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming >> up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people >> could come for the dinner. >> Laura Shumate >> snowflake122188@gmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 10:05 AM

Good for you. I’m venturing out today to the next town with my mum today so I’ll let you know how I get on. A bit scary but fingers crossed it will go all right. Love emma

On 9 Oct 2020, at 03:29, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Good for you. I’m venturing out today to the next town with my mum today so I’ll let you know how I get on. A bit scary but fingers crossed it will go all right. Love emma > On 9 Oct 2020, at 03:29, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Laura, > > Watching Tampa Bay versus Chicago football game. The festivals and bazaars > have been canceled due to Covid in our community. The meals for such things > are still prepared and sold, but it is drive through to pick up the plates. > Still stay busy with my many projects at home. > > Veronica > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Laura > Shumate > Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2020 10:49 PM > To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Hi > > Hi, > Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody > is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for > dinner? > I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made. > I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make > more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am > waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for > the dinner. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 4:11 PM

EMMA, YEA I WAS MISSING HEARING
`HEARING ABOUT WALES, CAN U WALK TO THE
NEXT TOWN,WE CAN WALK A FEW PLACES HERE,
DO U KNOW HOW TO VISIT ONLINE,Q
I DO THAT SOME, DON

Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what
everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all
have for dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made.
I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would
make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming
up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people
could come for the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

EMMA, YEA I WAS MISSING HEARING `HEARING ABOUT WALES, CAN U WALK TO THE NEXT TOWN,WE CAN WALK A FEW PLACES HERE, DO U KNOW HOW TO VISIT ONLINE,Q I DO THAT SOME, DON -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Friday, October 9, 2020 5:05 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Hi Good for you. I’m venturing out today to the next town with my mum today so I’ll let you know how I get on. A bit scary but fingers crossed it will go all right. Love emma > On 9 Oct 2020, at 03:29, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Laura, > > Watching Tampa Bay versus Chicago football game. The festivals and > bazaars have been canceled due to Covid in our community. The meals > for such things are still prepared and sold, but it is drive through to pick up the plates. > Still stay busy with my many projects at home. > > Veronica > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Laura Shumate > Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2020 10:49 PM > To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Hi > > Hi, > Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what > everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all > have for dinner? > I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made. > I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would > make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming > up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people > could come for the dinner. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 7:14 PM

No it is seventeen miles away and our nearest large village is nine miles so too far to go for a newspaper. Well we lost in the football to England our big rival three-nil last night and my English friend didn’t let me live it down even though it was supposed to be a friendly. Love emma

On 9 Oct 2020, at 17:11, dondpetty@gmail.com dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

No it is seventeen miles away and our nearest large village is nine miles so too far to go for a newspaper. Well we lost in the football to England our big rival three-nil last night and my English friend didn’t let me live it down even though it was supposed to be a friendly. Love emma > On 9 Oct 2020, at 17:11, <dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: > > EMMA, YEA I WAS MISSING HEARING > `HEARING ABOUT WALES, CAN U WALK TO THE > NEXT TOWN,WE CAN WALK A FEW PLACES HERE, > DO U KNOW HOW TO VISIT ONLINE,Q > I DO THAT SOME, DON > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Emma May > Sent: Friday, October 9, 2020 5:05 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Hi > > Good for you. I’m venturing out today to the next town with my mum today so I’ll let you know how I get on. A bit scary but fingers crossed it will go all right. Love emma > >> On 9 Oct 2020, at 03:29, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> Hi Laura, >> >> Watching Tampa Bay versus Chicago football game. The festivals and >> bazaars have been canceled due to Covid in our community. The meals >> for such things are still prepared and sold, but it is drive through to pick up the plates. >> Still stay busy with my many projects at home. >> >> Veronica >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >> Laura Shumate >> Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2020 10:49 PM >> To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: [Chat] Hi >> >> Hi, >> Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what >> everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all >> have for dinner? >> I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made. >> I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would >> make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming >> up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people >> could come for the dinner. >> Laura Shumate >> snowflake122188@gmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org