My granddaughter, Meredith.

Carolyn
Sun, Apr 19, 2020 8:48 PM

My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she was
13, she was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting
disorder called aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a
Wish sent the family to Dysney World, where they had a
wonderful time and stayed in a great place called Give Kids
the World.

She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in
college.

Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a
good doctor, who is coordinating with UNC Hematology and has
given Meredith his cell phone number, so she can call him
any time in the event that she gets worse.

My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said
that Meredith is running fever. She is taking
Hydroxychloroquine, which she thinks relieves her chest.
Please pray.

Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline a
couple of hours last night, and Madeline has a scholarship
to Baylor, is working on loans and grants, has really wanted
to go to Baylor for two years. She wants to study to be a
physician's assistant. It will take six years. She said
she'd get to do just about everything doctor without the
headache or as much chance for liability.

[...]
dondpetty@gmail.com
Mon, Apr 20, 2020 12:18 AM

Carolyn,  are u the system opr
For the chat mailing, don near
Plano tex

[...]

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Carolyn, are u the system opr For the chat mailing, don near Plano tex -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:49 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she was 13, she was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting disorder called aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a Wish sent the family to Dysney World, where they had a wonderful time and stayed in a great place called Give Kids the World. She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in college. Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a good doctor, who is coordinating with UNC Hematology and has given Meredith his cell phone number, so she can call him any time in the event that she gets worse. My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said that Meredith is running fever. She is taking Hydroxychloroquine, which she thinks relieves her chest. Please pray. Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline a couple of hours last night, and Madeline has a scholarship to Baylor, is working on loans and grants, has really wanted to go to Baylor for two years. She wants to study to be a physician's assistant. It will take six years. She said she'd get to do just about everything doctor without the headache or as much chance for liability. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Mon, Apr 20, 2020 6:51 PM

No she's not that would be me. What can I help you with?

On Apr 19, 2020, at 7:18 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

No she's not that would be me. What can I help you with? > On Apr 19, 2020, at 7:18 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: > > Carolyn, are u the system opr > For the chat mailing, don near > Plano tex > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Carolyn > Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:49 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she was 13, she was > diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting disorder called > aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a Wish sent the family to Dysney > World, where they had a wonderful time and stayed in a great place called > Give Kids the World. > > She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in college. > > Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a good doctor, who is > coordinating with UNC Hematology and has given Meredith his cell phone > number, so she can call him any time in the event that she gets worse. > > My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said that Meredith is > running fever. She is taking Hydroxychloroquine, which she thinks relieves > her chest. > Please pray. > > Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline a couple of hours > last night, and Madeline has a scholarship to Baylor, is working on loans > and grants, has really wanted to go to Baylor for two years. She wants to > study to be a physician's assistant. It will take six years. She said she'd > get to do just about everything doctor without the headache or as much > chance for liability. > > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 9:30 PM

Carolyn, how is your granddaughter doing?  She has been in my thoughts and
in my prayers.  It is so hard to get used to everything that is happening.
It often feels like a dream and I wonder when am I going to awaken from this
nightmare.

Veronica

[...]

Carolyn, how is your granddaughter doing? She has been in my thoughts and in my prayers. It is so hard to get used to everything that is happening. It often feels like a dream and I wonder when am I going to awaken from this nightmare. Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:49 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she was 13, she was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting disorder called aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a Wish sent the family to Dysney World, where they had a wonderful time and stayed in a great place called Give Kids the World. She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in college. Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a good doctor, who is coordinating with UNC Hematology and has given Meredith his cell phone number, so she can call him any time in the event that she gets worse. My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said that Meredith is running fever. She is taking Hydroxychloroquine, which she thinks relieves her chest. Please pray. Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline a couple of hours last night, and Madeline has a scholarship to Baylor, is working on loans and grants, has really wanted to go to Baylor for two years. She wants to study to be a physician's assistant. It will take six years. She said she'd get to do just about everything doctor without the headache or as much chance for liability. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 4:16 PM

This really is like a living nightmare "Twilight Zone"
style.

Thank you, Veronica. So good to see you here.

My granddaughter is 18 now, has Coronavirus. She's been sick
a week and a day. So far, she's sick, but OK. We only pray
she gets through this. Her doctor is in touch with the
Hematology Department at UNC Medical. Also, he gave her his
cell phone number so that he could be reached any time in a
24-hour period, in case she starts to get worse or have some
kind of complication. Thanks again for asking about her.

How are yall doing. Do you still have your cats?

Carolyn

[...]

lity.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org
lity.org

This really is like a living nightmare "Twilight Zone" style. Thank you, Veronica. So good to see you here. My granddaughter is 18 now, has Coronavirus. She's been sick a week and a day. So far, she's sick, but OK. We only pray she gets through this. Her doctor is in touch with the Hematology Department at UNC Medical. Also, he gave her his cell phone number so that he could be reached any time in a 24-hour period, in case she starts to get worse or have some kind of complication. Thanks again for asking about her. How are yall doing. Do you still have your cats? Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:31 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. Carolyn, how is your granddaughter doing? She has been in my thoughts and in my prayers. It is so hard to get used to everything that is happening. It often feels like a dream and I wonder when am I going to awaken from this nightmare. Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:49 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she was 13, she was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting disorder called aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a Wish sent the family to Dysney World, where they had a wonderful time and stayed in a great place called Give Kids the World. She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in college. Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a good doctor, who is coordinating with UNC Hematology and has given Meredith his cell phone number, so she can call him any time in the event that she gets worse. My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said that Meredith is running fever. She is taking Hydroxychloroquine, which she thinks relieves her chest. Please pray. Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline a couple of hours last night, and Madeline has a scholarship to Baylor, is working on loans and grants, has really wanted to go to Baylor for two years. She wants to study to be a physician's assistant. It will take six years. She said she'd get to do just about everything doctor without the headache or as much chance for liability. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 1:31 AM

We are doing fine, except that it is still hard to get some items from the
grocery stores as hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes.

Yes, we still have our cats.  I would be lost without them.  In fact while
sitting here in the office reading e-mail, I have my feet on a chair, but I
am having to share it with Phatti.

Please keep us posted on how your granddaughter is doing.

Veronica

[...]

We are doing fine, except that it is still hard to get some items from the grocery stores as hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes. Yes, we still have our cats. I would be lost without them. In fact while sitting here in the office reading e-mail, I have my feet on a chair, but I am having to share it with Phatti. Please keep us posted on how your granddaughter is doing. Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:16 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. This really is like a living nightmare "Twilight Zone" style. Thank you, Veronica. So good to see you here. My granddaughter is 18 now, has Coronavirus. She's been sick a week and a day. So far, she's sick, but OK. We only pray she gets through this. Her doctor is in touch with the Hematology Department at UNC Medical. Also, he gave her his cell phone number so that he could be reached any time in a 24-hour period, in case she starts to get worse or have some kind of complication. Thanks again for asking about her. How are yall doing. Do you still have your cats? Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:31 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. Carolyn, how is your granddaughter doing? She has been in my thoughts and in my prayers. It is so hard to get used to everything that is happening. It often feels like a dream and I wonder when am I going to awaken from this nightmare. Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:49 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she was 13, she was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting disorder called aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a Wish sent the family to Dysney World, where they had a wonderful time and stayed in a great place called Give Kids the World. She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in college. Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a good doctor, who is coordinating with UNC Hematology and has given Meredith his cell phone number, so she can call him any time in the event that she gets worse. My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said that Meredith is running fever. She is taking Hydroxychloroquine, which she thinks relieves her chest. Please pray. Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline a couple of hours last night, and Madeline has a scholarship to Baylor, is working on loans and grants, has really wanted to go to Baylor for two years. She wants to study to be a physician's assistant. It will take six years. She said she'd get to do just about everything doctor without the headache or as much chance for liability. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 2:31 PM

Thanks. I will keep everyone posted about Meredith.

[...]

Thanks. I will keep everyone posted about Meredith. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:31 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. We are doing fine, except that it is still hard to get some items from the grocery stores as hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes. Yes, we still have our cats. I would be lost without them. In fact while sitting here in the office reading e-mail, I have my feet on a chair, but I am having to share it with Phatti. Please keep us posted on how your granddaughter is doing. Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:16 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. This really is like a living nightmare "Twilight Zone" style. Thank you, Veronica. So good to see you here. My granddaughter is 18 now, has Coronavirus. She's been sick a week and a day. So far, she's sick, but OK. We only pray she gets through this. Her doctor is in touch with the Hematology Department at UNC Medical. Also, he gave her his cell phone number so that he could be reached any time in a 24-hour period, in case she starts to get worse or have some kind of complication. Thanks again for asking about her. How are yall doing. Do you still have your cats? Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:31 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. Carolyn, how is your granddaughter doing? She has been in my thoughts and in my prayers. It is so hard to get used to everything that is happening. It often feels like a dream and I wonder when am I going to awaken from this nightmare. Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:49 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she was 13, she was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting disorder called aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a Wish sent the family to Dysney World, where they had a wonderful time and stayed in a great place called Give Kids the World. She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in college. Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a good doctor, who is coordinating with UNC Hematology and has given Meredith his cell phone number, so she can call him any time in the event that she gets worse. My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said that Meredith is running fever. She is taking Hydroxychloroquine, which she thinks relieves her chest. Please pray. Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline a couple of hours last night, and Madeline has a scholarship to Baylor, is working on loans and grants, has really wanted to go to Baylor for two years. She wants to study to be a physician's assistant. It will take six years. She said she'd get to do just about everything doctor without the headache or as much chance for liability. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org
EM
Emma May
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 3:50 PM

Sorry is she ill? Must have missed that one. Love emma

On 24 Apr 2020, at 15:31, Carolyn 4carolyna@windstream.net wrote:

[...]

Sorry is she ill? Must have missed that one. Love emma > On 24 Apr 2020, at 15:31, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > Thanks. I will keep everyone posted about Meredith. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of Veronica Kirk > Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:31 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > We are doing fine, except that it is still hard to get some > items from the grocery stores as hand sanitizer and Clorox > wipes. > > Yes, we still have our cats. I would be lost without them. > In fact while sitting here in the office reading e-mail, I > have my feet on a chair, but I am having to share it with > Phatti. > > Please keep us posted on how your granddaughter is doing. > > Veronica > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of Carolyn > Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:16 AM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > This really is like a living nightmare "Twilight Zone" > style. > > Thank you, Veronica. So good to see you here. > > My granddaughter is 18 now, has Coronavirus. She's been sick > a week and a day. So far, she's sick, but OK. We only pray > she gets through this. Her doctor is in touch with the > Hematology Department at UNC Medical. Also, he gave her his > cell phone number so that he could be reached any time in a > 24-hour period, in case she starts to get worse or have some > kind of complication. Thanks again for asking about her. > > How are yall doing. Do you still have your cats? > > Carolyn > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of Veronica Kirk > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:31 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > Carolyn, how is your granddaughter doing? She has been in > my thoughts and in my prayers. It is so hard to get used to > everything that is happening. > It often feels like a dream and I wonder when am I going to > awaken from this nightmare. > > Veronica > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of Carolyn > Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:49 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she was > 13, she was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting > disorder called aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a > Wish sent the family to Dysney World, where they had a > wonderful time and stayed in a great place called Give Kids > the World. > > She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in > college. > > Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a > good doctor, who is coordinating with UNC Hematology and has > given Meredith his cell phone number, so she can call him > any time in the event that she gets worse. > > My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said > that Meredith is running fever. She is taking > Hydroxychloroquine, which she thinks relieves her chest. > Please pray. > > Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline a > couple of hours last night, and Madeline has a scholarship > to Baylor, is working on loans and grants, has really wanted > to go to Baylor for two years. She wants to study to be a > physician's assistant. It will take six years. She said > she'd get to do just about everything doctor without the > headache or as much chance for liability. > > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 6:56 PM

She has a life-threatening blood clotting disease and has
contracted Coronavirus. Four out of the five household
members have it now.

[...]

She has a life-threatening blood clotting disease and has contracted Coronavirus. Four out of the five household members have it now. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 11:51 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. Sorry is she ill? Must have missed that one. Love emma > On 24 Apr 2020, at 15:31, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > Thanks. I will keep everyone posted about Meredith. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Veronica Kirk > Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:31 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > We are doing fine, except that it is still hard to get some items from > the grocery stores as hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes. > > Yes, we still have our cats. I would be lost without them. > In fact while sitting here in the office reading e-mail, I have my > feet on a chair, but I am having to share it with Phatti. > > Please keep us posted on how your granddaughter is doing. > > Veronica > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Carolyn > Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:16 AM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > This really is like a living nightmare "Twilight Zone" > style. > > Thank you, Veronica. So good to see you here. > > My granddaughter is 18 now, has Coronavirus. She's been sick a week > and a day. So far, she's sick, but OK. We only pray she gets through > this. Her doctor is in touch with the Hematology Department at UNC > Medical. Also, he gave her his cell phone number so that he could be > reached any time in a 24-hour period, in case she starts to get worse > or have some kind of complication. Thanks again for asking about her. > > How are yall doing. Do you still have your cats? > > Carolyn > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Veronica Kirk > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:31 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > Carolyn, how is your granddaughter doing? She has been in my thoughts > and in my prayers. It is so hard to get used to everything that is > happening. > It often feels like a dream and I wonder when am I going to awaken > from this nightmare. > > Veronica > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Carolyn > Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:49 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she was 13, she > was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting disorder called > aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a Wish sent the family to > Dysney World, where they had a wonderful time and stayed in a great > place called Give Kids the World. > > She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in college. > > Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a good doctor, > who is coordinating with UNC Hematology and has given Meredith his > cell phone number, so she can call him any time in the event that she > gets worse. > > My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said that > Meredith is running fever. She is taking Hydroxychloroquine, which she > thinks relieves her chest. > Please pray. > > Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline a couple of > hours last night, and Madeline has a scholarship to Baylor, is working > on loans and grants, has really wanted to go to Baylor for two years. > She wants to study to be a physician's assistant. It will take six > years. She said she'd get to do just about everything doctor without > the headache or as much chance for liability. > > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org
JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 7:46 PM

Oh no, that's not good at all. My prayers are definitely going out to the family and hope that they all recover.

Oh no, that's not good at all. My prayers are definitely going out to the family and hope that they all recover. > On Apr 24, 2020, at 1:56 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > She has a life-threatening blood clotting disease and has > contracted Coronavirus. Four out of the five household > members have it now. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of Emma May > Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 11:51 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. > > Sorry is she ill? Must have missed that one. Love emma > >> On 24 Apr 2020, at 15:31, Carolyn > <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: >> >> Thanks. I will keep everyone posted about Meredith. >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of >> Veronica Kirk >> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:31 PM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. >> >> We are doing fine, except that it is still hard to get > some items from >> the grocery stores as hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes. >> >> Yes, we still have our cats. I would be lost without > them. >> In fact while sitting here in the office reading e-mail, I > have my >> feet on a chair, but I am having to share it with Phatti. >> >> Please keep us posted on how your granddaughter is doing. >> >> Veronica >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of >> Carolyn >> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:16 AM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. >> >> This really is like a living nightmare "Twilight Zone" >> style. >> >> Thank you, Veronica. So good to see you here. >> >> My granddaughter is 18 now, has Coronavirus. She's been > sick a week >> and a day. So far, she's sick, but OK. We only pray she > gets through >> this. Her doctor is in touch with the Hematology > Department at UNC >> Medical. Also, he gave her his cell phone number so that > he could be >> reached any time in a 24-hour period, in case she starts > to get worse >> or have some kind of complication. Thanks again for asking > about her. >> >> How are yall doing. Do you still have your cats? >> >> Carolyn >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of >> Veronica Kirk >> Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:31 PM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. >> >> Carolyn, how is your granddaughter doing? She has been in > my thoughts >> and in my prayers. It is so hard to get used to > everything that is >> happening. >> It often feels like a dream and I wonder when am I going > to awaken >> from this nightmare. >> >> Veronica >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of >> Carolyn >> Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 3:49 PM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: [Chat] My granddaughter, Meredith. >> >> My granddaughter, Meredith is 18 years old now. When she > was 13, she >> was diagnosed with a life-threatening blood clotting > disorder called >> aphospholipid syndrome. By the way, Make a Wish sent the > family to >> Dysney World, where they had a wonderful time and stayed > in a great >> place called Give Kids the World. >> >> She now is a CNA, and taking her nursing prerequisites in > college. >> >> Last week, she was diagnosed with Coronavirus. She has a > good doctor, >> who is coordinating with UNC Hematology and has given > Meredith his >> cell phone number, so she can call him any time in the > event that she >> gets worse. >> >> My daughter-in-law, Sharon called this afternoon and said > that >> Meredith is running fever. She is taking > Hydroxychloroquine, which she >> thinks relieves her chest. >> Please pray. >> >> Sharon said she talked to Meredith's twin sister, Madeline > a couple of >> hours last night, and Madeline has a scholarship to > Baylor, is working >> on loans and grants, has really wanted to go to Baylor for > two years. >> She wants to study to be a physician's assistant. It will > take six >> years. She said she'd get to do just about everything > doctor without >> the headache or as much chance for liability. >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi >> lity.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi >> lity.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi >> lity.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi >> lity.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org