What has everybody been doing this weekend?

LS
Laura Shumate
Sun, May 3, 2020 4:14 AM

What has everybody been doing during this corenteen?

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

What has everybody been doing during this corenteen? -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com
EM
Emma May
Sun, May 3, 2020 1:47 PM

Well we had a family quiz on Zoom last night and it was great fun. There were about ten different groups and we all did a catagory and ours was nature. We didn’t do too well on the other questions but it was great to get to see and talk to the rest of. The family all at once and I showed off my orbit on mum’s camera on her iPad and I think they were quite impressed. I’ve not been doing much today though as it was very late when we finished and I’ve been a bit tired today. Love emma

On 3 May 2020, at 05:14, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

What has everybody been doing during this corenteen?

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Well we had a family quiz on Zoom last night and it was great fun. There were about ten different groups and we all did a catagory and ours was nature. We didn’t do too well on the other questions but it was great to get to see and talk to the rest of. The family all at once and I showed off my orbit on mum’s camera on her iPad and I think they were quite impressed. I’ve not been doing much today though as it was very late when we finished and I’ve been a bit tired today. Love emma > On 3 May 2020, at 05:14, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > What has everybody been doing during this corenteen? > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, May 3, 2020 3:56 PM

Hi oh I was wondering
What happened to u on sat, I know
We get to talk most days, ive
Had a sick stomach so I haven't been
Able to wheel very far, did u learn how
To send a  photo on line,
My brother did but it was from siblings
Day, looks like a sketch but its us, bob and don
Did u have a family reunion on Saturday, don

Well we had a family quiz on Zoom last night and it was great fun. There were about ten different groups and we all did a catagory and ours was nature. We didn’t do too well on the other questions but it was great to get to see and talk to the rest of. The family all at once and I showed off my orbit on mum’s camera on her iPad and I think they were quite impressed. I’ve not been doing much today though as it was very late when we finished and I’ve been a bit tired today. Love emma

On 3 May 2020, at 05:14, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

What has everybody been doing during this corenteen?

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Hi oh I was wondering What happened to u on sat, I know We get to talk most days, ive Had a sick stomach so I haven't been Able to wheel very far, did u learn how To send a photo on line, My brother did but it was from siblings Day, looks like a sketch but its us, bob and don Did u have a family reunion on Saturday, don -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 8:47 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] What has everybody been doing this weekend? Well we had a family quiz on Zoom last night and it was great fun. There were about ten different groups and we all did a catagory and ours was nature. We didn’t do too well on the other questions but it was great to get to see and talk to the rest of. The family all at once and I showed off my orbit on mum’s camera on her iPad and I think they were quite impressed. I’ve not been doing much today though as it was very late when we finished and I’ve been a bit tired today. Love emma > On 3 May 2020, at 05:14, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > What has everybody been doing during this corenteen? > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, May 3, 2020 4:28 PM

Laura, oh not much,  being sick I n
The gut, t umm y and I had the
Driver assnt last thur,we are
Walking a lot tho itza 87
Degrees,using the cctv with some
Photos sent e mailing frs

From long ago, most people stayed

In at home anyway,some family zoom meetings,
They p lay rhw sixroonEY
RHEY PLAY WORD GAMES ON ZOOM, GUESS
THE DEFINITION DI DO U HAVE A DOG TO WALK
DON