Hi There

LS
Laura Shumate
Mon, Apr 20, 2020 5:05 PM

Hi all from Pennsylvania
I am going to start to post here more often
My husband and I went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and
some milk and coffee creamer.
When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think those muscle
relaxers help me stay asleep.
My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program with me. We
both have separate apartments because he is in a different group
called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park Program.
Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on emails. I
need to look at them more often to see what is going on with lists.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Hi all from Pennsylvania I am going to start to post here more often My husband and I went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and some milk and coffee creamer. When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think those muscle relaxers help me stay asleep. My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program with me. We both have separate apartments because he is in a different group called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park Program. Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on emails. I need to look at them more often to see what is going on with lists. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com
JH
joseph hudson
Mon, Apr 20, 2020 5:21 PM

Yes I agree with you, you definitely should look at them more often. Since were in this crazy crazy lockdown. Hope you and your husband can stay out of trouble
joseph hudson
Owner of a group called chat to join send a request using the following link.

On Apr 20, 2020, at 12:05 PM, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all from Pennsylvania
I am going to start to post here more often
My husband and I went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and
some milk and coffee creamer.
When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think those muscle
relaxers help me stay asleep.
My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program with me. We
both have separate apartments because he is in a different group
called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park Program.
Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on emails. I
need to look at them more often to see what is going on with lists.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Yes I agree with you, you definitely should look at them more often. Since were in this crazy crazy lockdown. Hope you and your husband can stay out of trouble joseph hudson Owner of a group called chat to join send a request using the following link. http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > On Apr 20, 2020, at 12:05 PM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi all from Pennsylvania > I am going to start to post here more often > My husband and I went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and > some milk and coffee creamer. > When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think those muscle > relaxers help me stay asleep. > My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program with me. We > both have separate apartments because he is in a different group > called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park Program. > Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on emails. I > need to look at them more often to see what is going on with lists. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
LS
Laura Shumate
Mon, Apr 20, 2020 5:50 PM

Hi there Joseph,
I will definitely update on Blind friends and your email group,
I miss talking to you all on Chat.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

wrote:

Hi all from Pennsylvania
I am going to start to post here more often
My husband and I went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and
some milk and coffee creamer.
When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think those muscle
relaxers help me stay asleep.
My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program with me. We
both have separate apartments because he is in a different group
called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park Program.
Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on emails. I
need to look at them more often to see what is going on with lists.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Hi there Joseph, I will definitely update on Blind friends and your email group, I miss talking to you all on Chat. Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com On 4/20/20, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > Yes I agree with you, you definitely should look at them more often. Since > were in this crazy crazy lockdown. Hope you and your husband can stay out of > trouble > joseph hudson > Owner of a group called chat to join send a request using the following > link. > > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > >> On Apr 20, 2020, at 12:05 PM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> >> wrote: >> >> Hi all from Pennsylvania >> I am going to start to post here more often >> My husband and I went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and >> some milk and coffee creamer. >> When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think those muscle >> relaxers help me stay asleep. >> My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program with me. We >> both have separate apartments because he is in a different group >> called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park Program. >> Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on emails. I >> need to look at them more often to see what is going on with lists. >> >> >> -- >> Laura Shumate >> snowflake122188@gmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com
JH
joseph hudson
Mon, Apr 20, 2020 5:51 PM

OK, sounds good.

wrote:

Hi all from Pennsylvania
I am going to start to post here more often
My husband and I went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and
some milk and coffee creamer.
When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think those muscle
relaxers help me stay asleep.
My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program with me. We
both have separate apartments because he is in a different group
called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park Program.
Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on emails. I
need to look at them more often to see what is going on with lists.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

OK, sounds good. > On Apr 20, 2020, at 12:50 PM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi there Joseph, > I will definitely update on Blind friends and your email group, > I miss talking to you all on Chat. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > > > On 4/20/20, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> Yes I agree with you, you definitely should look at them more often. Since >> were in this crazy crazy lockdown. Hope you and your husband can stay out of >> trouble >> joseph hudson >> Owner of a group called chat to join send a request using the following >> link. >> >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >>> On Apr 20, 2020, at 12:05 PM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> >>> wrote: >>> >>> Hi all from Pennsylvania >>> I am going to start to post here more often >>> My husband and I went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and >>> some milk and coffee creamer. >>> When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think those muscle >>> relaxers help me stay asleep. >>> My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program with me. We >>> both have separate apartments because he is in a different group >>> called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park Program. >>> Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on emails. I >>> need to look at them more often to see what is going on with lists. >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Laura Shumate >>> snowflake122188@gmail.com >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Mon, Apr 20, 2020 9:04 PM

Muscle relaxers are real downers for sure.

I am going to start to post here more often My husband and I
went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and some
milk and coffee creamer.
When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think
those muscle relaxers help me stay asleep.
My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program
with me. We both have separate apartments because he is in a
different group called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park
Program.
Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on
emails. I need to look at them more often to see what is
going on with lists.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

lity.org

Muscle relaxers are real downers for sure. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Laura Shumate Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 1:05 PM To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Hi There Hi all from Pennsylvania I am going to start to post here more often My husband and I went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and some milk and coffee creamer. When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think those muscle relaxers help me stay asleep. My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program with me. We both have separate apartments because he is in a different group called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park Program. Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on emails. I need to look at them more often to see what is going on with lists. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org
JH
joseph hudson
Mon, Apr 20, 2020 11:16 PM

Well while they are real downers, some people need them deeply.

Well while they are real downers, some people need them deeply. > On Apr 20, 2020, at 4:04 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > Muscle relaxers are real downers for sure. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of Laura Shumate > Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 1:05 PM > To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Hi There > > Hi all from Pennsylvania > I am going to start to post here more often My husband and I > went shopping yesterday and got some meat, sodas, and some > milk and coffee creamer. > When I got back to my apartment I went to sleep. I think > those muscle relaxers help me stay asleep. > My husband also lives in the Community Residential Program > with me. We both have separate apartments because he is in a > different group called the Brooke. I am on the Taylor park > Program. > Since the lockdown I have been really busy catching up on > emails. I need to look at them more often to see what is > going on with lists. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org