question

AS
Afik Suffir אפיק סופיר
Fri, Jun 22, 2018 12:15 PM

Hi,

I was to be a broadcaster here at local radio station in Israel. I want to
broadcast again, from home. Any ideas will be appreciated.

BTW: The Global Voice and mushroom fm are not choices.

They don’t accept me..

Hi, I was to be a broadcaster here at local radio station in Israel. I want to broadcast again, from home. Any ideas will be appreciated. BTW: The Global Voice and mushroom fm are not choices. They don’t accept me..
JH
joseph hudson
Sat, Jun 30, 2018 3:56 AM

How weird, why did they not accept you?

On Jun 22, 2018, at 7:15 AM, ⁨Afik Suffir אפיק סופיר⁩ <⁨afik.sofir@gmail.com⁩> wrote:

Hi,

I was to be a broadcaster here at local radio station in Israel. I want to broadcast again, from home. Any ideas will be appreciated.
BTW: The Global Voice and mushroom fm are not choices.
They don’t accept me..

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

How weird, why did they not accept you? > On Jun 22, 2018, at 7:15 AM, ⁨Afik Suffir אפיק סופיר⁩ <⁨afik.sofir@gmail.com⁩> wrote: > > > Hi, > > I was to be a broadcaster here at local radio station in Israel. I want to broadcast again, from home. Any ideas will be appreciated. > BTW: The Global Voice and mushroom fm are not choices. > They don’t accept me.. > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
HS
Helga Schreiber
Sat, Jun 30, 2018 4:27 AM

Hey man how are you? That’s really sucks. I think you need to advocate! Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

for the IPad help for the Blind
IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io

Admin of World Wide Friends Text: If you want to chat and make new friends, feel free to join a WhatsApp group called World Wide Friends Text, where people with hearing lost and who are blind can freely communicate by text only!
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D
Member of the National Federation of the Blind and board member of the Florida Association of Blind Students
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/fabs_nfbnet.org
Phone: (561) 203-9266
.

iMessaging Contact: helga.schreiber@hotmail.com

Email: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.3.3

On Jun 22, 2018, at 8:15 AM, Afik Suffir אפיק סופיר afik.sofir@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I was to be a broadcaster here at local radio station in Israel. I want to broadcast again, from home. Any ideas will be appreciated.
BTW: The Global Voice and mushroom fm are not choices.
They don’t accept me..

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hey man how are you? That’s really sucks. I think you need to advocate! Look forward to hearing from you soon! Helga Schreiber Group Moderator for the IPad help for the Blind IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io Admin of World Wide Friends Text: If you want to chat and make new friends, feel free to join a WhatsApp group called World Wide Friends Text, where people with hearing lost and who are blind can freely communicate by text only! ‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D Member of the National Federation of the Blind and board member of the Florida Association of Blind Students http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/fabs_nfbnet.org The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Phone: (561) 203-9266 . iMessaging Contact: helga.schreiber@hotmail.com Email: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Skype: helga.schreiber26 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.3.3 > On Jun 22, 2018, at 8:15 AM, Afik Suffir אפיק סופיר <afik.sofir@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi, > > I was to be a broadcaster here at local radio station in Israel. I want to broadcast again, from home. Any ideas will be appreciated. > BTW: The Global Voice and mushroom fm are not choices. > They don’t accept me.. > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
AS
Afik Suffir אפיק סופיר
Sat, Jun 30, 2018 7:32 AM

Hey,

I just need a new radio station that will accept me…

IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io mailto:IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io

https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D

iMessaging Contact: helga.schreiber@hotmail.com mailto:helga.schreiber@hotmail.com

Email: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com mailto:helga.schreiber26@gmail.com

Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hey, I just need a new radio station that will accept me… From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Helga Schreiber Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 7:27 AM To: General Topic - Social‏ <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] question Hey man how are you? That’s really sucks. I think you need to advocate! Look forward to hearing from you soon! Helga Schreiber Group Moderator for the IPad help for the Blind IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io <mailto:IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe@groups.io> Admin of World Wide Friends Text: If you want to chat and make new friends, feel free to join a WhatsApp group called World Wide Friends Text, where people with hearing lost and who are blind can freely communicate by text only! ‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp group: <https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D> https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D Member of the National Federation of the Blind and board member of the Florida Association of Blind Students <http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/fabs_nfbnet.org> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/fabs_nfbnet.org <http://t.org> The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Phone: (561) 203-9266 . iMessaging Contact: helga.schreiber@hotmail.com <mailto:helga.schreiber@hotmail.com> Email: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com <mailto:helga.schreiber26@gmail.com> Skype: helga.schreiber26 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.3.3 On Jun 22, 2018, at 8:15 AM, Afik Suffir אפיק סופיר <afik.sofir@gmail.com <mailto:afik.sofir@gmail.com> > wrote: Hi, I was to be a broadcaster here at local radio station in Israel. I want to broadcast again, from home. Any ideas will be appreciated. BTW: The Global Voice and mushroom fm are not choices. They don’t accept me.. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org