Steph's day

Passion4pno
Tue, Apr 28, 2020 10:25 AM

Hi all,

Today did start well, although did improve.

Stan is not sleeping well and is concerned about him, so prayers for him would be good. He said he is anxious about Thursday and just wants it over so we know where it's at. I agree, but seem to have more peace...

Anyway, my day started at 6 am, when I woke up with asthma. Which is even worse when you are half-awake and not quite with it.

Was still feeling the aftermath at 9 am when I had to work.  Working and coughing are not a good mix, but thankfully I was ok soon after and got on with things.

My boss came online and we chatted about a few things.

I went for a walk and got some lunch and then came back home to eat.

I spent the afternoon doing nothing of note. Sung this some music played some games on my iPhone, read email etc.

Tomorrow I will get my hair cut as well as work. Apart from that, not much planned.

Steph

[...]
JH
joseph hudson
Sat, Jun 6, 2020 8:54 PM

Hi Steph, I hope you are doing well. I've been listening to your audio mowers on your YouTube channel and I am definitely letting you know right now that I have definitely enjoyed all of them. I hope stand is doing a lot better now. And I agree with you about the lockdown. Sorry for taking so long to respond.

On Apr 28, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Passion4pno naturelovingmom@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Steph, I hope you are doing well. I've been listening to your audio mowers on your YouTube channel and I am definitely letting you know right now that I have definitely enjoyed all of them. I hope stand is doing a lot better now. And I agree with you about the lockdown. Sorry for taking so long to respond. > On Apr 28, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi all, > > Today did start well, although did improve. > > Stan is not sleeping well and is concerned about him, so prayers for him would be good. He said he is anxious about Thursday and just wants it over so we know where it's at. I agree, but seem to have more peace... > > Anyway, my day started at 6 am, when I woke up with asthma. Which is even worse when you are half-awake and not quite with it. > > Was still feeling the aftermath at 9 am when I had to work. Working and coughing are not a good mix, but thankfully I was ok soon after and got on with things. > > My boss came online and we chatted about a few things. > > I went for a walk and got some lunch and then came back home to eat. > > I spent the afternoon doing nothing of note. Sung this some music played some games on my iPhone, read email etc. > > Tomorrow I will get my hair cut as well as work. Apart from that, not much planned. > > Steph > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Jun 7, 2020 3:45 AM

Hudson, do u remember the girls named steph and
Emma, they were here I n about early may
But stopped writing, how to reach them,
1 was wales and Australia, don

wrote:

[...]

Hudson, do u remember the girls named steph and Emma, they were here I n about early may But stopped writing, how to reach them, 1 was wales and Australia, don -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:54 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Steph's day Hi Steph, I hope you are doing well. I've been listening to your audio mowers on your YouTube channel and I am definitely letting you know right now that I have definitely enjoyed all of them. I hope stand is doing a lot better now. And I agree with you about the lockdown. Sorry for taking so long to respond. > On Apr 28, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi all, > > Today did start well, although did improve. > > Stan is not sleeping well and is concerned about him, so prayers for him would be good. He said he is anxious about Thursday and just wants it over so we know where it's at. I agree, but seem to have more peace... > > Anyway, my day started at 6 am, when I woke up with asthma. Which is even worse when you are half-awake and not quite with it. > > Was still feeling the aftermath at 9 am when I had to work. Working and coughing are not a good mix, but thankfully I was ok soon after and got on with things. > > My boss came online and we chatted about a few things. > > I went for a walk and got some lunch and then came back home to eat. > > I spent the afternoon doing nothing of note. Sung this some music played some games on my iPhone, read email etc. > > Tomorrow I will get my hair cut as well as work. Apart from that, not much planned. > > Steph > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
Joseph Hudson
Sun, Jun 7, 2020 4:23 AM

Hi Don, I can assure you that they’re still here. Because I haven’t gotten anybody unsubscribing in a while.

Sent from my iPhone

wrote:

[...]

Hi Don, I can assure you that they’re still here. Because I haven’t gotten anybody unsubscribing in a while. Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 6, 2020, at 10:46 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: > >  Hudson, do u remember the girls named steph and > Emma, they were here I n about early may > But stopped writing, how to reach them, > 1 was wales and Australia, don > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:54 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Steph's day > > Hi Steph, I hope you are doing well. I've been listening to your audio > mowers on your YouTube channel and I am definitely letting you know right > now that I have definitely enjoyed all of them. I hope stand is doing a lot > better now. And I agree with you about the lockdown. Sorry for taking so > long to respond. >>> On Apr 28, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> >> wrote: >> >> >> Hi all, >> >> Today did start well, although did improve. >> >> Stan is not sleeping well and is concerned about him, so prayers for him > would be good. He said he is anxious about Thursday and just wants it over > so we know where it's at. I agree, but seem to have more peace... >> >> Anyway, my day started at 6 am, when I woke up with asthma. Which is even > worse when you are half-awake and not quite with it. >> >> Was still feeling the aftermath at 9 am when I had to work. Working and > coughing are not a good mix, but thankfully I was ok soon after and got on > with things. >> >> My boss came online and we chatted about a few things. >> >> I went for a walk and got some lunch and then came back home to eat. >> >> I spent the afternoon doing nothing of note. Sung this some music played > some games on my iPhone, read email etc. >> >> Tomorrow I will get my hair cut as well as work. Apart from that, not > much planned. >> >> Steph >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Sun, Jun 7, 2020 6:13 AM

I'm still  here! Got a job which ended last week, so can  post more now!

Steph

wrote:

[...]

I'm still here! Got a job which ended last week, so can post more now! Steph > On 7 Jun 2020, at 2:23 pm, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > > Hi Don, I can assure you that they’re still here. Because I haven’t gotten anybody unsubscribing in a while. > > Sent from my iPhone > >>> On Jun 6, 2020, at 10:46 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: >>> >>  Hudson, do u remember the girls named steph and >> Emma, they were here I n about early may >> But stopped writing, how to reach them, >> 1 was wales and Australia, don >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson >> Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:54 PM >> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] Steph's day >> >> Hi Steph, I hope you are doing well. I've been listening to your audio >> mowers on your YouTube channel and I am definitely letting you know right >> now that I have definitely enjoyed all of them. I hope stand is doing a lot >> better now. And I agree with you about the lockdown. Sorry for taking so >> long to respond. >>>> On Apr 28, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> >>> wrote: >>> >>> >>> Hi all, >>> >>> Today did start well, although did improve. >>> >>> Stan is not sleeping well and is concerned about him, so prayers for him >> would be good. He said he is anxious about Thursday and just wants it over >> so we know where it's at. I agree, but seem to have more peace... >>> >>> Anyway, my day started at 6 am, when I woke up with asthma. Which is even >> worse when you are half-awake and not quite with it. >>> >>> Was still feeling the aftermath at 9 am when I had to work. Working and >> coughing are not a good mix, but thankfully I was ok soon after and got on >> with things. >>> >>> My boss came online and we chatted about a few things. >>> >>> I went for a walk and got some lunch and then came back home to eat. >>> >>> I spent the afternoon doing nothing of note. Sung this some music played >> some games on my iPhone, read email etc. >>> >>> Tomorrow I will get my hair cut as well as work. Apart from that, not >> much planned. >>> >>> Steph >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Mon, Jun 8, 2020 1:54 AM

WHAT WAS THE JOB STEPH,Q

DON P

On Apr 28, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com >

Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

WHAT WAS THE JOB STEPH,Q DON P From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 1:13 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Steph's day I'm still here! Got a job which ended last week, so can post more now! Steph On 7 Jun 2020, at 2:23 pm, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com <mailto:jhud7789@twc.com> > wrote: Hi Don, I can assure you that they’re still here. Because I haven’t gotten anybody unsubscribing in a while. Sent from my iPhone On Jun 6, 2020, at 10:46 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote:  Hudson, do u remember the girls named steph and Emma, they were here I n about early may But stopped writing, how to reach them, 1 was wales and Australia, don -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:54 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Steph's day Hi Steph, I hope you are doing well. I've been listening to your audio mowers on your YouTube channel and I am definitely letting you know right now that I have definitely enjoyed all of them. I hope stand is doing a lot better now. And I agree with you about the lockdown. Sorry for taking so long to respond. On Apr 28, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com <mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com> > wrote: Hi all, Today did start well, although did improve. Stan is not sleeping well and is concerned about him, so prayers for him would be good. He said he is anxious about Thursday and just wants it over so we know where it's at. I agree, but seem to have more peace... Anyway, my day started at 6 am, when I woke up with asthma. Which is even worse when you are half-awake and not quite with it. Was still feeling the aftermath at 9 am when I had to work. Working and coughing are not a good mix, but thankfully I was ok soon after and got on with things. My boss came online and we chatted about a few things. I went for a walk and got some lunch and then came back home to eat. I spent the afternoon doing nothing of note. Sung this some music played some games on my iPhone, read email etc. Tomorrow I will get my hair cut as well as work. Apart from that, not much planned. Steph _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Mon, Jun 15, 2020 6:09 AM

Oh wow well hopefully you'll find another one soon.

Oh wow well hopefully you'll find another one soon. > On Jun 7, 2020, at 1:13 AM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > I'm still here! Got a job which ended last week, so can post more now! > > Steph > >> On 7 Jun 2020, at 2:23 pm, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Hi Don, I can assure you that they’re still here. Because I haven’t gotten anybody unsubscribing in a while. >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Jun 6, 2020, at 10:46 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: >>> >>>  Hudson, do u remember the girls named steph and >>> Emma, they were here I n about early may >>> But stopped writing, how to reach them, >>> 1 was wales and Australia, don >>> >>> -----Original Message----- >>> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson >>> Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:54 PM >>> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Steph's day >>> >>> Hi Steph, I hope you are doing well. I've been listening to your audio >>> mowers on your YouTube channel and I am definitely letting you know right >>> now that I have definitely enjoyed all of them. I hope stand is doing a lot >>> better now. And I agree with you about the lockdown. Sorry for taking so >>> long to respond. >>>> On Apr 28, 2020, at 5:25 AM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> >>> wrote: >>>> >>>> >>>> Hi all, >>>> >>>> Today did start well, although did improve. >>>> >>>> Stan is not sleeping well and is concerned about him, so prayers for him >>> would be good. He said he is anxious about Thursday and just wants it over >>> so we know where it's at. I agree, but seem to have more peace... >>>> >>>> Anyway, my day started at 6 am, when I woke up with asthma. Which is even >>> worse when you are half-awake and not quite with it. >>>> >>>> Was still feeling the aftermath at 9 am when I had to work. Working and >>> coughing are not a good mix, but thankfully I was ok soon after and got on >>> with things. >>>> >>>> My boss came online and we chatted about a few things. >>>> >>>> I went for a walk and got some lunch and then came back home to eat. >>>> >>>> I spent the afternoon doing nothing of note. Sung this some music played >>> some games on my iPhone, read email etc. >>>> >>>> Tomorrow I will get my hair cut as well as work. Apart from that, not >>> much planned. >>>> >>>> Steph >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org