setting up adk

MH
Marvin Hunkin
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 3:55 AM

Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is  here,
and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, adaptive
technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on your desktop
or laptop. And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the
corner.

New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn

Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop. And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner. New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn
Carolyn
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 2:53 PM

It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my
husband that some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand
said it was cool, so it must be cool in a lot of the world.
They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some,
if the weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of
months.

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On
Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM
To: chat@list.ntxability.org
Subject: [Chat] setting up adk

Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the
states. It is  here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah,
vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a
operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop.
And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around
the corner.

New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes,
etc.autumn

It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my husband that some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand said it was cool, so it must be cool in a lot of the world. They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some, if the weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of months. \ Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM To: chat@list.ntxability.org Subject: [Chat] setting up adk Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop. And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner. New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 2:58 PM

Well it is really sunny here in mid Wales. I’ve been sitting out on the patio just daydreaming and enjoying listening to the birds. Love emma

On 23 Apr 2020, at 15:53, Carolyn 4carolyna@windstream.net wrote:

It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my
husband that some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand
said it was cool, so it must be cool in a lot of the world.
They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some,
if the weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of
months.

Carolyn

Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the
states. It is  here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah,
vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a
operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop.
And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around
the corner.

New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes,
etc.autumn

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Well it is really sunny here in mid Wales. I’ve been sitting out on the patio just daydreaming and enjoying listening to the birds. Love emma > On 23 Apr 2020, at 15:53, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my > husband that some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand > said it was cool, so it must be cool in a lot of the world. > They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some, > if the weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of > months. > \ > Carolyn > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin > Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM > To: chat@list.ntxability.org > Subject: [Chat] setting up adk > > Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the > states. It is here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, > vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a > operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop. > And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around > the corner. > > New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, > etc.autumn > > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 1:12 AM

I also enjoy sitting on the patio and listening to the birds.  I bring my laptop out as well.

The thought is also that when the cooler weather arrives in the winter, there could be another breakout of the coronavirus about the same time as the flu season begins.  I certainly hope we have a vaccine for the coronavirus by then.

Veronica,

Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is
here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia,
adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on
your desktop or laptop.
And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner.

New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

I also enjoy sitting on the patio and listening to the birds. I bring my laptop out as well. The thought is also that when the cooler weather arrives in the winter, there could be another breakout of the coronavirus about the same time as the flu season begins. I certainly hope we have a vaccine for the coronavirus by then. Veronica, -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:59 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk Well it is really sunny here in mid Wales. I’ve been sitting out on the patio just daydreaming and enjoying listening to the birds. Love emma > On 23 Apr 2020, at 15:53, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my husband that > some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand said it was cool, so it > must be cool in a lot of the world. > They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some, if the > weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of months. > \ > Carolyn > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Marvin Hunkin > Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM > To: chat@list.ntxability.org > Subject: [Chat] setting up adk > > Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is > here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, > adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on > your desktop or laptop. > And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner. > > New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn > > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 1:13 AM

I hope not! I couldn't stand lockdown for another few months!

Steph

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the
states. It is  here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah,
vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a
operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop.
And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around
the corner.

New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes,
etc.autumn

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

I hope not! I couldn't stand lockdown for another few months! Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 12:53:22 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my husband that some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand said it was cool, so it must be cool in a lot of the world. They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some, if the weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of months. \ Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM To: chat@list.ntxability.org Subject: [Chat] setting up adk Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop. And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner. New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 1:57 AM

I have no problem going to Walmart,

With the aide, don

I hope not! I couldn't stand lockdown for another few months!

Steph

Get Outlook for iOS https://aka.ms/o0ukef

Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the
states. It is  here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah,
vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a
operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop.
And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around
the corner.

New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes,
etc.autumn

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

I have no problem going to Walmart, With the aide, don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:14 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk I hope not! I couldn't stand lockdown for another few months! Steph Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net <mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net> > Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 12:53:22 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my husband that some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand said it was cool, so it must be cool in a lot of the world. They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some, if the weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of months. \ Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM To: chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] setting up adk Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop. And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner. New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 5:52 AM

Wow, I wish it was like that here, but allas, it's only 18 degrees c here.

Steph

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

I hope not! I couldn't stand lockdown for another few months!

Steph

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the
states. It is  here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah,
vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a
operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop.
And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around
the corner.

New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes,
etc.autumn

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.orgmailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Wow, I wish it was like that here, but allas, it's only 18 degrees c here. Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <dondpetty@gmail.com> Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 11:57:55 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk I have no problem going to Walmart, With the aide, don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:14 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk I hope not! I couldn't stand lockdown for another few months! Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net<mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net>> Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 12:53:22 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my husband that some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand said it was cool, so it must be cool in a lot of the world. They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some, if the weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of months. \ Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM To: chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] setting up adk Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop. And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner. New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 6:34 AM

Are u in Canada steph,

We are were at 8  3 8 3 in Texas,

Uecl don

To warm for comfort

From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org
I hope not! I couldn't stand lockdown for another few months!

Steph

Get Outlook for iOS https://aka.ms/o0ukef

Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the
states. It is  here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah,
vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a
operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop.
And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around
the corner.

New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes,
etc.autumn

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Are u in Canada steph, We are were at 8 3 8 3 in Texas, Uecl don To warm for comfort From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 12:52 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk Wow, I wish it was like that here, but allas, it's only 18 degrees c here. Steph Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> > Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 11:57:55 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk I have no problem going to Walmart, With the aide, don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:14 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk I hope not! I couldn't stand lockdown for another few months! Steph Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net <mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net> > Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 12:53:22 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my husband that some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand said it was cool, so it must be cool in a lot of the world. They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some, if the weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of months. \ Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM To: chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] setting up adk Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop. And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner. New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 6:43 AM

I'm in Australia.

[...]

I'm in Australia. Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <dondpetty@gmail.com> Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 4:34:18 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk Are u in Canada steph, We are were at 8 3 8 3 in Texas, Uecl don To warm for comfort From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 12:52 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk Wow, I wish it was like that here, but allas, it's only 18 degrees c here. Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com<mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com<mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com>> Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 11:57:55 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk I have no problem going to Walmart, With the aide, don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:14 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk I hope not! I couldn't stand lockdown for another few months! Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net<mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net>> Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 12:53:22 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my husband that some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand said it was cool, so it must be cool in a lot of the world. They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some, if the weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of months. \ Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM To: chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] setting up adk Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on your desktop or laptop. And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner. New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Fri, Apr 24, 2020 2:30 PM

Wouldn't it be awful to get Corona and flu at the same time?

Wouldn't it be awful to get Corona and flu at the same time? -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:13 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk I also enjoy sitting on the patio and listening to the birds. I bring my laptop out as well. The thought is also that when the cooler weather arrives in the winter, there could be another breakout of the coronavirus about the same time as the flu season begins. I certainly hope we have a vaccine for the coronavirus by then. Veronica, -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:59 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] setting up adk Well it is really sunny here in mid Wales. I’ve been sitting out on the patio just daydreaming and enjoying listening to the birds. Love emma > On 23 Apr 2020, at 15:53, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > It's a little chilly here to in North Carolina. I told my husband that > some on the lists in Australia and New Zealand said it was cool, so it > must be cool in a lot of the world. > They seem to think that the Coronavirus will dwindle some, if the > weather warms up. I guess we'll know in a couple of months. > \ > Carolyn > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Marvin Hunkin > Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:56 PM > To: chat@list.ntxability.org > Subject: [Chat] setting up adk > > Hi, in Adelaide, south Australia, Australia. Not in the states. It is > here, and a bit cool , fine and windy. Yeah, vision Australia, > adaptive technology. Windows 10 is a operating system, what you use on > your desktop or laptop. > And the next windows 10 update, 2004. Will be just around the corner. > > New features, better accessibility windows narrator, fixes, etc.autumn > > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org