adelaide

MH
Marvin Hunkin
Sat, Apr 18, 2020 2:05 AM

Hi. Adelaide is the  of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I
live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the
beach.

Marvin.oucapital

Hi. Adelaide is the of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach. Marvin.oucapital
EM
Emma May
Sat, Apr 18, 2020 11:24 AM

That’s really nice. I’m about fifty miles from the nearest beach but it only takes about an hour and a quarter to drive there through the most amazing scenery. You go up one pass and down the next past mountains and lakes. Love emma

On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe@gmail.com wrote:

Hi. Adelaide is the  of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach.
Marvin.oucapital

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

That’s really nice. I’m about fifty miles from the nearest beach but it only takes about an hour and a quarter to drive there through the most amazing scenery. You go up one pass and down the next past mountains and lakes. Love emma > On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi. Adelaide is the of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach. > Marvin.oucapital > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org>
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sat, Apr 18, 2020 11:44 PM

Ema, is that the ocean that comes

To the british channel,

don

On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com > wrote:

Hi. Adelaide is the  of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach.

Marvin.oucapital

Chat mailing list
mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org Chat@list.ntxability.org

Ema, is that the ocean that comes To the british channel, don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 6:24 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] adelaide That’s really nice. I’m about fifty miles from the nearest beach but it only takes about an hour and a quarter to drive there through the most amazing scenery. You go up one pass and down the next past mountains and lakes. Love emma On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com <mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com> > wrote: Hi. Adelaide is the of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach. Marvin.oucapital _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> Chat@list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Apr 19, 2020 3:53 AM

Emma, if m y brl is right,

Its six 27 I n the morning with u,

How many of u can use

The closed circuit tv reader,

For print, don I n tx

That’s really nice. I’m about fifty miles from the nearest beach but it only takes about an hour and a quarter to drive there through the most amazing scenery. You go up one pass and down the next past mountains and lakes. Love emma

On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com > wrote:

Hi. Adelaide is the  of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach.

Marvin.oucapital

Chat mailing list
mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org Chat@list.ntxability.org

Emma, if m y brl is right, Its six 27 I n the morning with u, How many of u can use The closed circuit tv reader, For print, don I n tx From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 6:24 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] adelaide That’s really nice. I’m about fifty miles from the nearest beach but it only takes about an hour and a quarter to drive there through the most amazing scenery. You go up one pass and down the next past mountains and lakes. Love emma On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com <mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com> > wrote: Hi. Adelaide is the of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach. Marvin.oucapital _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> Chat@list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Sun, Apr 19, 2020 9:07 AM

No it isn’t. It is the Irish Sea. The English channel is in the south of the country and we used to live there. We are now about half way up on the left hand side of the country. I know we only have a small country compared to you but it takes about six hours by road to get from us to the English channel. Hope that helps love emma

On 19 Apr 2020, at 00:44, dondpetty@gmail.com dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Ema, is that the ocean that comes
To the british channel,
don

That’s really nice. I’m about fifty miles from the nearest beach but it only takes about an hour and a quarter to drive there through the most amazing scenery. You go up one pass and down the next past mountains and lakes. Love emma

On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi. Adelaide is the  of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach.
Marvin.oucapital

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

No it isn’t. It is the Irish Sea. The English channel is in the south of the country and we used to live there. We are now about half way up on the left hand side of the country. I know we only have a small country compared to you but it takes about six hours by road to get from us to the English channel. Hope that helps love emma > On 19 Apr 2020, at 00:44, <dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: > > Ema, is that the ocean that comes > To the british channel, > don > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> On Behalf Of Emma May > Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 6:24 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> > Subject: Re: [Chat] adelaide > > That’s really nice. I’m about fifty miles from the nearest beach but it only takes about an hour and a quarter to drive there through the most amazing scenery. You go up one pass and down the next past mountains and lakes. Love emma > > >> On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com <mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com>> wrote: >> >> Hi. Adelaide is the of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach. >> Marvin.oucapital >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org> > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org>
EM
Emma May
Sun, Apr 19, 2020 9:09 AM

I used to use a cctv for print when I was a child but I’m now total and use speech and braille. I bought a Mac last year and went from one speech package to another and was very worried but it was a piece of cake with the help of the lovely Chappy at Macforthblind.com http://macforthblind.com/ and his manuals. I know they are quite expensive but worth every penny. Love emma

On 19 Apr 2020, at 00:44, dondpetty@gmail.com dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Ema, is that the ocean that comes
To the british channel,
don

That’s really nice. I’m about fifty miles from the nearest beach but it only takes about an hour and a quarter to drive there through the most amazing scenery. You go up one pass and down the next past mountains and lakes. Love emma

On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi. Adelaide is the  of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach.
Marvin.oucapital

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

I used to use a cctv for print when I was a child but I’m now total and use speech and braille. I bought a Mac last year and went from one speech package to another and was very worried but it was a piece of cake with the help of the lovely Chappy at Macforthblind.com <http://macforthblind.com/> and his manuals. I know they are quite expensive but worth every penny. Love emma > On 19 Apr 2020, at 00:44, <dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: > > Ema, is that the ocean that comes > To the british channel, > don > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> On Behalf Of Emma May > Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 6:24 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> > Subject: Re: [Chat] adelaide > > That’s really nice. I’m about fifty miles from the nearest beach but it only takes about an hour and a quarter to drive there through the most amazing scenery. You go up one pass and down the next past mountains and lakes. Love emma > > >> On 18 Apr 2020, at 03:05, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com <mailto:startrekcafe@gmail.com>> wrote: >> >> Hi. Adelaide is the of the state of south Australia, Australia. Where I live.live about 30 kph out of there, on the south coast, not far from the beach. >> Marvin.oucapital >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org> > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org>