Long time long right

JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 7:37 PM

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well.

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well.
AV
Armando Vias
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 7:45 PM

Hey Joseph.

I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you.

I am doing okay.

From Armando

Armando
The Blind Advocate Blog
https://theblindadvocate.com

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson jhud7789@twc.com wrote:

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hey Joseph. I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you. I am doing okay. From Armando Armando The Blind Advocate Blog https://theblindadvocate.com > On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > > Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 8:08 PM

Is Armando, are u joining us for blind exchange,

Its an open forum

I am don near allen tex, dp

I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you.

I am doing okay.

From Armando

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com mailto:jhud7789@twc.com > wrote:

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Is Armando, are u joining us for blind exchange, Its an open forum I am don near allen tex, dp From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Armando Vias Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 2:46 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Long time long right Hey Joseph. I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you. I am doing okay. >From Armando Armando The Blind Advocate Blog https://theblindadvocate.com On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com <mailto:jhud7789@twc.com> > wrote: Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 8:12 PM

Oh that's good to hear, and don, no more Mondo is I don't think he's on blind exchange. But I'm on that list.

On Sep 6, 2019, at 2:45 PM, Armando Vias armando.l.vias@gmail.com wrote:

Hey Joseph.

I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you.

I am doing okay.

From Armando

Armando
The Blind Advocate Blog
https://theblindadvocate.com

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson jhud7789@twc.com wrote:

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Oh that's good to hear, and don, no more Mondo is I don't think he's on blind exchange. But I'm on that list. > On Sep 6, 2019, at 2:45 PM, Armando Vias <armando.l.vias@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hey Joseph. > > I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you. > > I am doing okay. > > From Armando > > Armando > The Blind Advocate Blog > https://theblindadvocate.com > > On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > >> Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well. >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 8:15 PM

Who is this, oh toda y was two ladies who
Were like an ambulance service people,e
Emt and an pa,my problem was a big swollen eye,
Don inmckinney tx,

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have
completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm
all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is
doing well.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Who is this, oh toda y was two ladies who Were like an ambulance service people,e Emt and an pa,my problem was a big swollen eye, Don inmckinney tx, -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 2:37 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Long time long right Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
CA
Carolyn Arnold
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 8:18 PM

I also forgot it, but with the volume of email I have and my husband's poor health, I need to unsubscribe. However, I found no place at the bottom here where I could do that.

I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you.

I am doing okay.

From Armando

Armando

The Blind Advocate Blog
https://theblindadvocate.com

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com mailto:jhud7789@twc.com > wrote:

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well.
JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 8:22 PM

Carolyn, I'm aware of your husband's poor health. I don't expected to bring up too much traffic, but if it does let me know, and I will take care of the rest. Assuming I still remember my password to login LOL.

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:18 PM, Carolyn Arnold 4carolyna@windstream.net wrote:

I also forgot it, but with the volume of email I have and my husband's poor health, I need to unsubscribe. However, I found no place at the bottom here where I could do that.

I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you.

I am doing okay.

From Armando

Armando

The Blind Advocate Blog
https://theblindadvocate.com

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com mailto:jhud7789@twc.com > wrote:

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well.

Carolyn, I'm aware of your husband's poor health. I don't expected to bring up too much traffic, but if it does let me know, and I will take care of the rest. Assuming I still remember my password to login LOL. > On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:18 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > I also forgot it, but with the volume of email I have and my husband's poor health, I need to unsubscribe. However, I found no place at the bottom here where I could do that. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Armando Vias > Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 3:46 PM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Long time long right > > Hey Joseph. > > I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you. > > I am doing okay. > > From Armando > > > Armando > > The Blind Advocate Blog > https://theblindadvocate.com > > On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com <mailto:jhud7789@twc.com> > wrote: > > > > Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 8:24 PM

Don it's Joseph from Texas. The one dad created this list with david.

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:15 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Who is this, oh toda y was two ladies who
Were like an ambulance service people,e
Emt and an pa,my problem was a big swollen eye,
Don inmckinney tx,

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have
completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm
all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is
doing well.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Don it's Joseph from Texas. The one dad created this list with david. > On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:15 PM, <dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: > > Who is this, oh toda y was two ladies who > Were like an ambulance service people,e > Emt and an pa,my problem was a big swollen eye, > Don inmckinney tx, > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 2:37 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Long time long right > > Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have > completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm > all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is > doing well. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
AV
Armando Vias
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 8:54 PM

Hey Don. I don’t know what Blind Exchange is. Can you send me the information?

On Sep 6, 2019, at 4:08 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Is Armando, are u joining us for blind exchange,
Its an open forum

I am don near allen tex, dp
I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you.

I am doing okay.

From Armando

Armando
The Blind Advocate Blog
https://theblindadvocate.com

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson jhud7789@twc.com wrote:

Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hey Don. I don’t know what Blind Exchange is. Can you send me the information? Armando The Blind Advocate Blog https://theblindadvocate.com > On Sep 6, 2019, at 4:08 PM, <dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: > > Is Armando, are u joining us for blind exchange, > Its an open forum > > I am don near allen tex, dp > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Armando Vias > Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 2:46 PM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Long time long right > > Hey Joseph. > > I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you. > > I am doing okay. > > From Armando > > Armando > The Blind Advocate Blog > https://theblindadvocate.com > > On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > > Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Sep 6, 2019 8:59 PM

Armando, blind exchanges email list. It is almost just as busy as a lot of the tech groups out there for blindness technology.

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:54 PM, Armando Vias armando.l.vias@gmail.com wrote:

Hey Don. I don’t know what Blind Exchange is. Can you send me the information?

Armando
The Blind Advocate Blog
https://theblindadvocate.com

On Sep 6, 2019, at 4:08 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Is Armando, are u joining us for blind exchange,
Its an open forum

I am don near allen tex, dp
I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you.

I am doing okay.

From Armando

Armando, blind exchanges email list. It is almost just as busy as a lot of the tech groups out there for blindness technology. > On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:54 PM, Armando Vias <armando.l.vias@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hey Don. I don’t know what Blind Exchange is. Can you send me the information? > > Armando > The Blind Advocate Blog > https://theblindadvocate.com > > On Sep 6, 2019, at 4:08 PM, <dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Is Armando, are u joining us for blind exchange, >> Its an open forum >> >> I am don near allen tex, dp >> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Armando Vias >> Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 2:46 PM >> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] Long time long right >> >> Hey Joseph. >> >> I also forgot about this list as well until I got an email from you. >> >> I am doing okay. >> >> From Armando >> >> Armando >> The Blind Advocate Blog >> https://theblindadvocate.com >> >> On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:37 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Hello everyone, caught up in a lot of other mailing list. So I have completely almost forgot about this thanks to someone unsubscribing but I'm all good now, so let's chat and see what we can get into. I hope everyone is doing well. >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org