Saturday

LS
Laura Shumate
Sun, Jan 17, 2021 10:19 AM

Yesterday was pretty eventful. The night before last I went overnight
to the hospital because my X roommate was acting Manick and causing me
fear because she kept threatening me and she was saying that she
wanted me dead. I tried to sleep but couldn't and I felt traumatized
because of her!
I went to my X husbands after awhile but because of our Mental
Health's Programs policy I couldn't just stay there over night.
When I tried to go back home I just kept hearing her say to a friend
how she wanted me to die and go to hell. She was mad at the fact that
I wanted her in the hospital.
The program Dirrector on call called 9 1 1 because of me feeling
mentally scared and to get me a shot of something for my pain. When I
got to the hospital I felt relieved because I was in a safe place.
After that the crisis worker told me on the phone that it was ok for
me to go to Shawns since it was still a little bit to early and to
wait till Venessa called and she did later in the afternoon to tell me
that there would be a meeting with the team to discuss what happens
next. She told me that there was another apartment with a roommate
that I could go to till the Meeting on Tuesday. I guess they will
decide if this apartment with the Temporary roommate could become
permanent which I want because I don't want to go back up to my place.
When I tried to go back later in the afternoon Ebony was still there
and stupid self should of asked staff from my Apartment Program to
come with me to grab bags of stuff to take to the new place but I
thought I could of done this on my own. After I got there she was
cursing and running Bath Water. I tried to get the sheet off of my bed
because Venessa told me that I didn't have any bed clothes.
She was on the phone talking with some lady friend of hers and she was
saying how rediculous I was for trying to getting her committed
unvolunteerly and that I was going to pay for her suffering and I
think she just lied to that Case Management Worker because I guess I
think she still wanted her freedom.
I then walked back to Shawns and waited to hear from Venessa about
getting down to this new place.
When she called I was writing a response to my sister on facebook, I
then grabbed the stuff and Shawn helped me wheel the rolling Suitcase
and when I got there I waited and a Staff Member named Coby came and
he told the new roommate about the situation and then I signed some
paperwork and then another staff member named John went with me back
up to my apartment to grab some more items that I needed for my coping
Skills and he said to make a braille list of some more stuff that he
would help me grab tomorrow.
Then Shawn called and came down to deliver some food and he told me
that he would be back today with the rest of my groceries.
Laura Shumate
email : larelishumate@gmail.com
Business Phone: 254-300-7667
Emergency: 717-510-0684

[...]
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Jan 17, 2021 11:17 AM

Laura, don here in tei was up at five a,m just feeling rested,
About mental health, im s ymp athetic to  your situation,
In okla I attended a few of the bipolar depression groups,
And it was so much a downer  that I had to stop going,
I have lots to deal with in sight and hearing loss and  balance
Problem, ir it's a bad sad sort of disability in the head
But I just tr y to ignore it and take the antiaiixty med,
Btw  what is your ci ty, w33ms l ike u have
A  temporary but possibl y good apt  sharing
Arrangement,do u have some sight,q whi ch list are u on,  blin d
Exchange or book review, does ur name sound like shoe
Mate, try to exercise and find something entertaining,
I follow pro football when tv has it and some cnn news,
Theres always the crisis worker, where are they based.q
Trying to feel better, last week I had or still have
Pneumonia, I  h hatewe hospitals, they always want to withdraw
Blood and make a bruise on arm, yeck Don Petty

[...]

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Laura, don here in tei was up at five a,m just feeling rested, About mental health, im s ymp athetic to your situation, In okla I attended a few of the bipolar depression groups, And it was so much a downer that I had to stop going, I have lots to deal with in sight and hearing loss and balance Problem, ir it's a bad sad sort of disability in the head But I just tr y to ignore it and take the antiaiixty med, Btw what is your ci ty, w33ms l ike u have A temporary but possibl y good apt sharing\ Arrangement,do u have some sight,q whi ch list are u on, blin d Exchange or book review, does ur name sound like shoe Mate, try to exercise and find something entertaining, I follow pro football when tv has it and some cnn news, Theres always the crisis worker, where are they based.q Trying to feel better, last week I had or still have Pneumonia, I h hatewe hospitals, they always want to withdraw Blood and make a bruise on arm, yeck Don Petty -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Laura Shumate Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 4:19 AM To: A general blind chat list. <blind-friends@emissives.com>; friends@echoing.groups.io; General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Saturday Yesterday was pretty eventful. The night before last I went overnight to the hospital because my X roommate was acting Manick and causing me fear because she kept threatening me and she was saying that she wanted me dead. I tried to sleep but couldn't and I felt traumatized because of her! I went to my X husbands after awhile but because of our Mental Health's Programs policy I couldn't just stay there over night. When I tried to go back home I just kept hearing her say to a friend how she wanted me to die and go to hell. She was mad at the fact that I wanted her in the hospital. The program Dirrector on call called 9 1 1 because of me feeling mentally scared and to get me a shot of something for my pain. When I got to the hospital I felt relieved because I was in a safe place. After that the crisis worker told me on the phone that it was ok for me to go to Shawns since it was still a little bit to early and to wait till Venessa called and she did later in the afternoon to tell me that there would be a meeting with the team to discuss what happens next. She told me that there was another apartment with a roommate that I could go to till the Meeting on Tuesday. I guess they will decide if this apartment with the Temporary roommate could become permanent which I want because I don't want to go back up to my place. When I tried to go back later in the afternoon Ebony was still there and stupid self should of asked staff from my Apartment Program to come with me to grab bags of stuff to take to the new place but I thought I could of done this on my own. After I got there she was cursing and running Bath Water. I tried to get the sheet off of my bed because Venessa told me that I didn't have any bed clothes. She was on the phone talking with some lady friend of hers and she was saying how rediculous I was for trying to getting her committed unvolunteerly and that I was going to pay for her suffering and I think she just lied to that Case Management Worker because I guess I think she still wanted her freedom. I then walked back to Shawns and waited to hear from Venessa about getting down to this new place. When she called I was writing a response to my sister on facebook, I then grabbed the stuff and Shawn helped me wheel the rolling Suitcase and when I got there I waited and a Staff Member named Coby came and he told the new roommate about the situation and then I signed some paperwork and then another staff member named John went with me back up to my apartment to grab some more items that I needed for my coping Skills and he said to make a braille list of some more stuff that he would help me grab tomorrow. Then Shawn called and came down to deliver some food and he told me that he would be back today with the rest of my groceries. Laura Shumate email : larelishumate@gmail.com Business Phone: 254-300-7667 Emergency: 717-510-0684 _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org