We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat.

EM
Emma May
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 8:53 AM

Good for you as we all need to chat in these terrible times. Love emma

On 22 Apr 2020, at 04:09, joseph hudson jhud7789@twc.com wrote:

Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very active which is definitely going to change.

On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Joseph ive seen ur name for a few
Years, r u the same guy that was with
North tex ability the David
Vaughan pc tutoring thing,
Don near allen tx

-----Original Message-----
From: Chat chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org On Behalf Of joseph hudson
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM
To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social chat@list.ntxability.org
Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat.

AmenD, what a true message.

On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn 4carolyna@windstream.net wrote:

So very true!!!!

WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT...

We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat.

For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of
re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For
others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis.

For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness.
While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father,
sons & daughters.

With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in
more money to their households than they were working. Others are
working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales.

Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other
families of 4 saw $0.

Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while
others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs
for the weekend.

Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for
unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those
who break the quarantine.

Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online
schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their
children on top of a 10-12 hour workday.

Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already
lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are
going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal.

Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020.
Others say the worst is yet to come.

So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time
when our perceptions and needs are completely different.

Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very
important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just
looking, actually seeing.

We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very
different journey.

Unknown author

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Good for you as we all need to chat in these terrible times. Love emma > On 22 Apr 2020, at 04:09, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > > Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very active which is definitely going to change. >> On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: >> >> Joseph ive seen ur name for a few >> Years, r u the same guy that was with >> North tex ability the David >> Vaughan pc tutoring thing, >> Don near allen tx >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson >> Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM >> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. >> >> AmenD, what a true message. >>> On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: >>> >>> So very true!!!! >>> >>> >>> WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... >>> >>> We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. >>> >>> For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of >>> re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For >>> others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. >>> >>> For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. >>> While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, >>> sons & daughters. >>> >>> With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in >>> more money to their households than they were working. Others are >>> working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. >>> >>> Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other >>> families of 4 saw $0. >>> >>> Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while >>> others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs >>> for the weekend. >>> >>> Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for >>> unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those >>> who break the quarantine. >>> >>> Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online >>> schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their >>> children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. >>> >>> Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already >>> lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are >>> going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. >>> >>> Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. >>> Others say the worst is yet to come. >>> >>> So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time >>> when our perceptions and needs are completely different. >>> >>> Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very >>> important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just >>> looking, actually seeing. >>> >>> We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very >>> different journey. >>> >>> Unknown author >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
starlyte@etex.net
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 12:29 PM

Hi Joseph,

I think Carolyn got in touch with you when I was joining this list. I think
she gave you my old email address. My new email address is
starlyte90.gmail.com. If you could change it, I would appreciate it.

Effie Boyd

[...]

Hi Joseph, I think Carolyn got in touch with you when I was joining this list. I think she gave you my old email address. My new email address is starlyte90.gmail.com. If you could change it, I would appreciate it. Effie Boyd -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 10:09 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very active which is definitely going to change. > On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: > > Joseph ive seen ur name for a few > Years, r u the same guy that was with > North tex ability the David > Vaughan pc tutoring thing, > Don near allen tx > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph > hudson > Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social > <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > AmenD, what a true message. >> On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: >> >> So very true!!!! >> >> >> WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... >> >> We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. >> >> For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of >> re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For >> others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. >> >> For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. >> While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, >> sons & daughters. >> >> With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in >> more money to their households than they were working. Others are >> working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. >> >> Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other >> families of 4 saw $0. >> >> Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while >> others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs >> for the weekend. >> >> Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for >> unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those >> who break the quarantine. >> >> Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online >> schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their >> children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. >> >> Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already >> lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are >> going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. >> >> Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. >> Others say the worst is yet to come. >> >> So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time >> when our perceptions and needs are completely different. >> >> Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very >> important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just >> looking, actually seeing. >> >> We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very >> different journey. >> >> Unknown author >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 10:54 PM

Your address has been changed confirmations have been sent to both email addresses for your records. And I'm glad I did find it.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 22, 2020, at 7:29 AM, starlyte@etex.net starlyte@etex.net wrote:

[...]

Your address has been changed confirmations have been sent to both email addresses for your records. And I'm glad I did find it. joseph hudson Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support FaceTime, iMessage, and email jhud7789@twc.com Telephone/what's up messenger 254-300-7667 Emergency cell 254-813-2461 Twitter https://twitter.com/josephhudson89 Facebook https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 > On Apr 22, 2020, at 7:29 AM, <starlyte@etex.net> <starlyte@etex.net> wrote: > > > Hi Joseph, > > I think Carolyn got in touch with you when I was joining this list. I think > she gave you my old email address. My new email address is > starlyte90.gmail.com. If you could change it, I would appreciate it. > > Effie Boyd > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 10:09 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very > active which is definitely going to change. >> On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: >> >> Joseph ive seen ur name for a few >> Years, r u the same guy that was with >> North tex ability the David >> Vaughan pc tutoring thing, >> Don near allen tx >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph >> hudson >> Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM >> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social >> <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. >> >> AmenD, what a true message. >>> On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: >>> >>> So very true!!!! >>> >>> >>> WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... >>> >>> We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. >>> >>> For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of >>> re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For >>> others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. >>> >>> For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. >>> While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, >>> sons & daughters. >>> >>> With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in >>> more money to their households than they were working. Others are >>> working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. >>> >>> Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other >>> families of 4 saw $0. >>> >>> Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while >>> others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs >>> for the weekend. >>> >>> Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for >>> unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those >>> who break the quarantine. >>> >>> Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online >>> schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their >>> children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. >>> >>> Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already >>> lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are >>> going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. >>> >>> Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. >>> Others say the worst is yet to come. >>> >>> So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time >>> when our perceptions and needs are completely different. >>> >>> Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very >>> important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just >>> looking, actually seeing. >>> >>> We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very >>> different journey. >>> >>> Unknown author >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 2:49 PM

You sound like an interesting person, Stephany.