Sorry

HS
Helga Schreiber
Mon, Jul 27, 2020 6:28 AM

Hi Veronica. I have been doing well.  I am just enjoying my summer before my university semester starts again. This is my last semester, and I will be done with my Bachelor degree this Upcoming December. I just have been learning some technology in regards of Mac and windows, and getting some new devices before my semester to use for classes. I just purchase  a new bluetooth keyboard to type with my iPhone, and Ipad. And I just purchase a new iPad Pro 11 inch that I will use for university and some for fun as well LOL! I read that it has four speakers like stereo speakers.  Beside that enjoying my summer :) It sounds great what you have for lunch  yesterday. Hope everything is good with you. Yeah, I just have ben busy, so sometimes I don’t post so much. And hope everyone  is doing great!!

Helga Schreiber
Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max

On Jul 26, 2020, at 12:46 PM, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list.  My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that.  What have you been up to?

From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Helga Schreiber
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM
To: General Topic - Social chat@list.ntxability.org
Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry

Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom.  That’s great  your sister is  there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from  you.  It’s been long time. I have been doing well  so far.

Helga Schreiber
Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max

On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list,
I hope everyone is doing well.
Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of
stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to
the house to get material that means a lot to me.
I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right
now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I
wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would
go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me
going to the house to get my braille items.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Veronica. I have been doing well. I am just enjoying my summer before my university semester starts again. This is my last semester, and I will be done with my Bachelor degree this Upcoming December. I just have been learning some technology in regards of Mac and windows, and getting some new devices before my semester to use for classes. I just purchase a new bluetooth keyboard to type with my iPhone, and Ipad. And I just purchase a new iPad Pro 11 inch that I will use for university and some for fun as well LOL! I read that it has four speakers like stereo speakers. Beside that enjoying my summer :) It sounds great what you have for lunch yesterday. Hope everything is good with you. Yeah, I just have ben busy, so sometimes I don’t post so much. And hope everyone is doing great!! Helga Schreiber Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max > On Jul 26, 2020, at 12:46 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > >  > Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? > > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Helga Schreiber > Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry > > Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. > > Helga Schreiber > Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com > Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max > > > > > > On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, > I hope everyone is doing well. > Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of > stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to > the house to get material that means a lot to me. > I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right > now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I > wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would > go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me > going to the house to get my braille items. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Mon, Jul 27, 2020 6:59 PM

Veronica, that burrito sounds yummy. And you're just like me I don't like lettuce either lettuce is disgusting.

On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:35 PM, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito.  The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese.  Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream.  I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.)  It was very delicious.  I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow.

Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home?

On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Veronica, that burrito sounds yummy. And you're just like me I don't like lettuce either lettuce is disgusting. > On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:35 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson > Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry > > Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? >> On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? >> >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >> Helga Schreiber >> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM >> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >> >> Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. >> >> Helga Schreiber >> Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro >> Max >> >> >> >> >> >>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is >>> doing well. >>> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >>> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >>> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >>> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >>> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >>> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >>> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >>> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Laura Shumate >>> snowflake122188@gmail.com >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
IH
Isaac Hebert
Mon, Jul 27, 2020 7:03 PM

I love lettuce.  you don’t know what you’re missing. Lettuce is good for you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:00 PM, joseph hudson jhud7789@twc.com wrote:

[...]

I love lettuce. you don’t know what you’re missing. Lettuce is good for you. Sent from my iPhone > On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:00 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > > Veronica, that burrito sounds yummy. And you're just like me I don't like lettuce either lettuce is disgusting. >> On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:35 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson >> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM >> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >> >> Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? >>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? >>> >>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >>> Helga Schreiber >>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM >>> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>> >>> Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. >>> >>> Helga Schreiber >>> Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro >>> Max >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >>>> >>>> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is >>>> doing well. >>>> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >>>> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >>>> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >>>> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >>>> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >>>> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >>>> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >>>> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >>>> >>>> >>>> -- >>>> Laura Shumate >>>> snowflake122188@gmail.com >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Mon, Jul 27, 2020 7:54 PM

Oh no, I do know what I'm missing. Let us just doesn't feel well with me sorry buddy.

On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:03 PM, Isaac Hebert isaac.hebert1992@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Oh no, I do know what I'm missing. Let us just doesn't feel well with me sorry buddy. > On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:03 PM, Isaac Hebert <isaac.hebert1992@gmail.com> wrote: > > I love lettuce. you don’t know what you’re missing. Lettuce is good for you. > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:00 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Veronica, that burrito sounds yummy. And you're just like me I don't like lettuce either lettuce is disgusting. >>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:35 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. >>> >>> -----Original Message----- >>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson >>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM >>> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>> >>> Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? >>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>> >>>> Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? >>>> >>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >>>> Helga Schreiber >>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM >>>> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>> >>>> Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. >>>> >>>> Helga Schreiber >>>> Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro >>>> Max >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>> >>>>> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is >>>>> doing well. >>>>> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >>>>> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >>>>> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >>>>> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >>>>> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >>>>> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >>>>> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >>>>> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> Laura Shumate >>>>> snowflake122188@gmail.com >>>>> >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Mon, Jul 27, 2020 9:23 PM

Also, lettuce is just so blah tasting.

[...]

rg

Also, lettuce is just so blah tasting. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 2:54 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry Oh no, I do know what I'm missing. Let us just doesn't feel well with me sorry buddy. > On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:03 PM, Isaac Hebert <isaac.hebert1992@gmail.com> wrote: > > I love lettuce. you don’t know what you’re missing. Lettuce is good for you. > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:00 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Veronica, that burrito sounds yummy. And you're just like me I don't like lettuce either lettuce is disgusting. >>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:35 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. >>> >>> -----Original Message----- >>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >>> joseph hudson >>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM >>> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social >>> <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>> >>> Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? >>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>> >>>> Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? >>>> >>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >>>> Helga Schreiber >>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM >>>> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>> >>>> Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. >>>> >>>> Helga Schreiber >>>> Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 >>>> Pro Max >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>> >>>>> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone >>>>> is doing well. >>>>> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot >>>>> of stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me >>>>> come to the house to get material that means a lot to me. >>>>> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >>>>> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >>>>> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >>>>> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >>>>> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> Laura Shumate >>>>> snowflake122188@gmail.com >>>>> >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.o >>>>> rg >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.or >>>> g >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Tue, Jul 28, 2020 4:32 AM

Helga, don here in mckinney, I use a

Bluetooth every day with e mail, I thnk

U are the ft chapter person to tell us

When to come, we might have met once, what are u

Studying,1will u take notes with the laptop,

Are u going to tcu,

I graduated in 1980 may,

Don p

On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com > wrote:

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list,
I hope everyone is doing well.
Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of
stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to
the house to get material that means a lot to me.
I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right
now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I
wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would
go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me
going to the house to get my braille items.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Helga, don here in mckinney, I use a Bluetooth every day with e mail, I thnk U are the ft chapter person to tell us When to come, we might have met once, what are u Studying,1will u take notes with the laptop, Are u going to tcu, I graduated in 1980 may, Don p From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Helga Schreiber Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 1:29 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry Hi Veronica. I have been doing well. I am just enjoying my summer before my university semester starts again. This is my last semester, and I will be done with my Bachelor degree this Upcoming December. I just have been learning some technology in regards of Mac and windows, and getting some new devices before my semester to use for classes. I just purchase a new bluetooth keyboard to type with my iPhone, and Ipad. And I just purchase a new iPad Pro 11 inch that I will use for university and some for fun as well LOL! I read that it has four speakers like stereo speakers. Beside that enjoying my summer :) It sounds great what you have for lunch yesterday. Hope everything is good with you. Yeah, I just have ben busy, so sometimes I don’t post so much. And hope everyone is doing great!! Helga Schreiber Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com <mailto:helga.schreiber26@gmail.com> Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max On Jul 26, 2020, at 12:46 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com <mailto:veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> > wrote:  Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Helga Schreiber Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. Helga Schreiber Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com <mailto:helga.schreiber26@gmail.com> Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com <mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com> > wrote: I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is doing well. Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to the house to get material that means a lot to me. I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me going to the house to get my braille items. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com <mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com> _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Tue, Jul 28, 2020 4:54 AM

Greed yes it is.

On Jul 27, 2020, at 4:23 PM, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Greed yes it is. > On Jul 27, 2020, at 4:23 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Also, lettuce is just so blah tasting. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson > Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 2:54 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry > > Oh no, I do know what I'm missing. Let us just doesn't feel well with me sorry buddy. >> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:03 PM, Isaac Hebert <isaac.hebert1992@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> I love lettuce. you don’t know what you’re missing. Lettuce is good for you. >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:00 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >>> >>> Veronica, that burrito sounds yummy. And you're just like me I don't like lettuce either lettuce is disgusting. >>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:35 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>> >>>> He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. >>>> >>>> -----Original Message----- >>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >>>> joseph hudson >>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM >>>> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social >>>> <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>> >>>> Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? >>>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>> >>>>> Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? >>>>> >>>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >>>>> Helga Schreiber >>>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM >>>>> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>>> >>>>> Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. >>>>> >>>>> Helga Schreiber >>>>> Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 >>>>> Pro Max >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone >>>>>> is doing well. >>>>>> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot >>>>>> of stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me >>>>>> come to the house to get material that means a lot to me. >>>>>> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >>>>>> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >>>>>> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >>>>>> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >>>>>> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> -- >>>>>> Laura Shumate >>>>>> snowflake122188@gmail.com >>>>>> >>>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.o >>>>>> rg >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.or >>>>> g >>>> >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>> >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Tue, Jul 28, 2020 9:06 AM

I quite like it when it is crunchy but I love cucumber and a mega carrot salad we make with rosins and onion in it. Love emma

On 27 Jul 2020, at 20:54, joseph hudson jhud7789@twc.com wrote:

[...]

I quite like it when it is crunchy but I love cucumber and a mega carrot salad we make with rosins and onion in it. Love emma > On 27 Jul 2020, at 20:54, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > > Oh no, I do know what I'm missing. Let us just doesn't feel well with me sorry buddy. >> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:03 PM, Isaac Hebert <isaac.hebert1992@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> I love lettuce. you don’t know what you’re missing. Lettuce is good for you. >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:00 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >>> >>> Veronica, that burrito sounds yummy. And you're just like me I don't like lettuce either lettuce is disgusting. >>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:35 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>> >>>> He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. >>>> >>>> -----Original Message----- >>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson >>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM >>>> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>> >>>> Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? >>>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>> >>>>> Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? >>>>> >>>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >>>>> Helga Schreiber >>>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM >>>>> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>>> >>>>> Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. >>>>> >>>>> Helga Schreiber >>>>> Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro >>>>> Max >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is >>>>>> doing well. >>>>>> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >>>>>> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >>>>>> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >>>>>> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >>>>>> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >>>>>> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >>>>>> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >>>>>> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> -- >>>>>> Laura Shumate >>>>>> snowflake122188@gmail.com >>>>>> >>>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>> >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>> >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
simon
Tue, Jul 28, 2020 12:54 PM

yes, salads are pretty much a healthy diet and I should really eat more of those I eat sandwiches every day and cooked ready made meals store bought not so healthy but better than nothing in the fridge. I love cucumbers too. I get cherry tomatoes the smaller types and yes fruit salads too. I am usually a careful eater eat what I know to be healthy and good but no harm in getting a takeaways or eat greasy food. some times. love Simon

Email: beaumont16@btinternet.com SkypeName: simonbeaumont16

Sent From My iPhone

On 28 Jul 2020, at 10:07, Emma May emmajmay72@icloud.com wrote:

[...]

yes, salads are pretty much a healthy diet and I should really eat more of those I eat sandwiches every day and cooked ready made meals store bought not so healthy but better than nothing in the fridge. I love cucumbers too. I get cherry tomatoes the smaller types and yes fruit salads too. I am usually a careful eater eat what I know to be healthy and good but no harm in getting a takeaways or eat greasy food. some times. love Simon Email: beaumont16@btinternet.com SkypeName: simonbeaumont16 Sent From My iPhone > On 28 Jul 2020, at 10:07, Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> wrote: > > I quite like it when it is crunchy but I love cucumber and a mega carrot salad we make with rosins and onion in it. Love emma > >> On 27 Jul 2020, at 20:54, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Oh no, I do know what I'm missing. Let us just doesn't feel well with me sorry buddy. >>>> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:03 PM, Isaac Hebert <isaac.hebert1992@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> I love lettuce. you don’t know what you’re missing. Lettuce is good for you. >>> >>> Sent from my iPhone >>> >>>> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:00 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >>>> >>>> Veronica, that burrito sounds yummy. And you're just like me I don't like lettuce either lettuce is disgusting. >>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:35 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>> >>>>> He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. >>>>> >>>>> -----Original Message----- >>>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson >>>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM >>>>> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>>> >>>>> Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? >>>>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? >>>>>> >>>>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >>>>>> Helga Schreiber >>>>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM >>>>>> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>>>> >>>>>> Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. >>>>>> >>>>>> Helga Schreiber >>>>>> Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro >>>>>> Max >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is >>>>>>> doing well. >>>>>>> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >>>>>>> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >>>>>>> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >>>>>>> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >>>>>>> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >>>>>>> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >>>>>>> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >>>>>>> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> -- >>>>>>> Laura Shumate >>>>>>> snowflake122188@gmail.com >>>>>>> >>>>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>> >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Tue, Jul 28, 2020 9:39 PM

Oh yes definitely good stuff for sure.

Oh yes definitely good stuff for sure. > On Jul 28, 2020, at 4:06 AM, Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> wrote: > > I quite like it when it is crunchy but I love cucumber and a mega carrot salad we make with rosins and onion in it. Love emma > >> On 27 Jul 2020, at 20:54, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >> >> Oh no, I do know what I'm missing. Let us just doesn't feel well with me sorry buddy. >>> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:03 PM, Isaac Hebert <isaac.hebert1992@gmail.com> wrote: >>> >>> I love lettuce. you don’t know what you’re missing. Lettuce is good for you. >>> >>> Sent from my iPhone >>> >>>> On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:00 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: >>>> >>>> Veronica, that burrito sounds yummy. And you're just like me I don't like lettuce either lettuce is disgusting. >>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 9:35 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>> >>>>> He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. >>>>> >>>>> -----Original Message----- >>>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson >>>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM >>>>> To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>>> >>>>> Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? >>>>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? >>>>>> >>>>>> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of >>>>>> Helga Schreiber >>>>>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM >>>>>> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> >>>>>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry >>>>>> >>>>>> Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. >>>>>> >>>>>> Helga Schreiber >>>>>> Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro >>>>>> Max >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is >>>>>>> doing well. >>>>>>> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >>>>>>> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >>>>>>> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >>>>>>> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >>>>>>> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >>>>>>> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >>>>>>> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >>>>>>> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> -- >>>>>>> Laura Shumate >>>>>>> snowflake122188@gmail.com >>>>>>> >>>>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> _______________________________________________ >>>>> Chat mailing list >>>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>>> >>>> >>>> _______________________________________________ >>>> Chat mailing list >>>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Chat mailing list >>> Chat@list.ntxability.org >>> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org