greetings

MH
Marvin Hunkin
Fri, Apr 17, 2020 12:22 AM

Hi. Going to be 19 here where I live or close to that, maybe 17 c. so a bit
cool, possible shower today here in Adelaide. Or where I live south of
Adelaide love technology. Doing a networking course from
http://www.upskilled.edu.au. A friend was trying to help me out with hyper v
manager, and installing windows server 2016. Have to do a lot of ocr
cursoring. And then not reading every thing. So when he remotes into my
system today, when he calls. Then will tell him just to remove hyper v. or
maybe just do it my self via the turn on programs and features. And also
need to get another 8 gb of ram, to get to 16 gb on my assus vivo book
laptop. As use a tool called auto lab, from a github  from pluralsight. And
will be use the 30 day trial of vm ware workstation then purchase. Do have a
free trial of jaws remote licence, till mid may, then will purchase that.
Then I can then install windows server standard with desktop, core server,
nano server, docker, direct access, active directory, windows server 2008 r2
and 2012 .

And do have netflixs and been listening to star trek discovery, lost in
space. They don't have star trek picard. Pity. Also got a little audio book
player, called the envoy connect and was able to put 50 titles from
http://www.visionaustralia.org and also http://www.visability.com.au and
just finished a time to kill, john grisham, and 8 gb internal memory. And
now will be starting grey mountain by john grisham.

Have a great day.

And will go on my treadmill and listen to music which is in the garage. Did
go for a walk with my mom last weekend just around the block of our house.

Marvin.

[...]
Carolyn
Fri, Apr 17, 2020 12:33 AM

I like John Grisham a lot.

It's chilly there and here. You think it's chilly all over
the world?

[...]

I like John Grisham a lot. It's chilly there and here. You think it's chilly all over the world? -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 8:23 PM To: chat@list.ntxability.org Subject: [Chat] greetings Hi. Going to be 19 here where I live or close to that, maybe 17 c. so a bit cool, possible shower today here in Adelaide. Or where I live south of Adelaide love technology. Doing a networking course from http://www.upskilled.edu.au. A friend was trying to help me out with hyper v manager, and installing windows server 2016. Have to do a lot of ocr cursoring. And then not reading every thing. So when he remotes into my system today, when he calls. Then will tell him just to remove hyper v. or maybe just do it my self via the turn on programs and features. And also need to get another 8 gb of ram, to get to 16 gb on my assus vivo book laptop. As use a tool called auto lab, from a github from pluralsight. And will be use the 30 day trial of vm ware workstation then purchase. Do have a free trial of jaws remote licence, till mid may, then will purchase that. Then I can then install windows server standard with desktop, core server, nano server, docker, direct access, active directory, windows server 2008 r2 and 2012 . And do have netflixs and been listening to star trek discovery, lost in space. They don't have star trek picard. Pity. Also got a little audio book player, called the envoy connect and was able to put 50 titles from http://www.visionaustralia.org and also http://www.visability.com.au and just finished a time to kill, john grisham, and 8 gb internal memory. And now will be starting grey mountain by john grisham. Have a great day. And will go on my treadmill and listen to music which is in the garage. Did go for a walk with my mom last weekend just around the block of our house. Marvin.
JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Apr 17, 2020 12:36 AM

Hello Marvin, that sounds like good stuff for sure. I hope you were able to get the program uninstalled.

On Apr 16, 2020, at 7:22 PM, Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hello Marvin, that sounds like good stuff for sure. I hope you were able to get the program uninstalled. > On Apr 16, 2020, at 7:22 PM, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi. Going to be 19 here where I live or close to that, maybe 17 c. so a bit cool, possible shower today here in Adelaide. Or where I live south of Adelaide love technology. Doing a networking course from http://www.upskilled.edu.au. A friend was trying to help me out with hyper v manager, and installing windows server 2016. Have to do a lot of ocr cursoring. And then not reading every thing. So when he remotes into my system today, when he calls. Then will tell him just to remove hyper v. or maybe just do it my self via the turn on programs and features. And also need to get another 8 gb of ram, to get to 16 gb on my assus vivo book laptop. As use a tool called auto lab, from a github from pluralsight. And will be use the 30 day trial of vm ware workstation then purchase. Do have a free trial of jaws remote licence, till mid may, then will purchase that. Then I can then install windows server standard with desktop, core server, nano server, docker, direct access, active directory, windows server 2008 r2 and 2012 . > And do have netflixs and been listening to star trek discovery, lost in space. They don’t have star trek picard. Pity. Also got a little audio book player, called the envoy connect and was able to put 50 titles from http://www.visionaustralia.org and also http://www.visability.com.au and just finished a time to kill, john grisham, and 8 gb internal memory. And now will be starting grey mountain by john grisham. > Have a great day. > And will go on my treadmill and listen to music which is in the garage. Did go for a walk with my mom last weekend just around the block of our house. > Marvin. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Fri, Apr 17, 2020 2:20 AM

What is your city new guy adalaide, is that Canada,q

Don in tex

What is your city new guy adalaide, is that Canada,q Don in tex From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 7:23 PM To: chat@list.ntxability.org Subject: [Chat] greetings Hi. Going to be 19 here where I live or close to that, maybe 17 c. so a bit cool, possible shower today here in Adelaide. Or where I live south of Adelaide love technology. Doing a networking course from http://www.upskilled.edu.au. A friend was trying to help me out with hyper v manager, and installing windows server 2016. Have to do a lot of ocr cursoring. And then not reading every thing. So when he remotes into my system today, when he calls. Then will tell him just to remove hyper v. or maybe just do it my self via the turn on programs and features. And also need to get another 8 gb of ram, to get to 16 gb on my assus vivo book laptop. As use a tool called auto lab, from a github from pluralsight. And will be use the 30 day trial of vm ware workstation then purchase. Do have a free trial of jaws remote licence, till mid may, then will purchase that. Then I can then install windows server standard with desktop, core server, nano server, docker, direct access, active directory, windows server 2008 r2 and 2012 . And do have netflixs and been listening to star trek discovery, lost in space. They don't have star trek picard. Pity. Also got a little audio book player, called the envoy connect and was able to put 50 titles from http://www.visionaustralia.org and also http://www.visability.com.au and just finished a time to kill, john grisham, and 8 gb internal memory. And now will be starting grey mountain by john grisham. Have a great day. And will go on my treadmill and listen to music which is in the garage. Did go for a walk with my mom last weekend just around the block of our house. Marvin.