Just checking.

VK
Veronica Kirk
Sat, Jun 2, 2018 9:26 PM

Sending a post just to see if I receive a reply from any of you.  It is very
hot here in Texas where I live, but I am not going to complain because I
like hot weather much better than cold.

Veronica

Sending a post just to see if I receive a reply from any of you. It is very hot here in Texas where I live, but I am not going to complain because I like hot weather much better than cold. Veronica
AS
Afik Suffir אפיק סופיר
Sat, Jun 2, 2018 9:34 PM

Hi,

The post is here just fine.

My name is Afik, 19 years old from Israel. I’d be happy to know you

From: Chat chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2018 12:27 AM
To: chat@list.ntxability.org
Subject: [Chat] Just checking.

Sending a post just to see if I receive a reply from any of you.  It is very
hot here in Texas where I live, but I am not going to complain because I
like hot weather much better than cold.

Veronica

Hi, The post is here just fine. My name is Afik, 19 years old from Israel. I’d be happy to know you From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2018 12:27 AM To: chat@list.ntxability.org Subject: [Chat] Just checking. Sending a post just to see if I receive a reply from any of you. It is very hot here in Texas where I live, but I am not going to complain because I like hot weather much better than cold. Veronica
DP
Don Petty
Sun, Jun 3, 2018 12:09 AM

Yes I ts to hot here in ft worth, it drivew s u back inside, it cant last
tho, don n ftw

Yes I ts to hot here in ft worth, it drivew s u back inside, it cant last tho, don n ftw
AD
alton d
Sun, Jun 3, 2018 1:23 AM

Hello,
This is Alton in Central Florida and yes it was quite warm today in Texas and Florida at 9 PM it was still 89° here.
Please feel free chat me up anytime later all 😊 On Jun 2, 2018,  at 8:09 PM, Don Petty dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Yes I ts to hot here in ft worth, it drivew s u back inside, it cant last tho, don n ftw

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hello, This is Alton in Central Florida and yes it was quite warm today in Texas and Florida at 9 PM it was still 89° here. Please feel free chat me up anytime later all 😊 On Jun 2, 2018, at 8:09 PM, Don Petty <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: Yes I ts to hot here in ft worth, it drivew s u back inside, it cant last tho, don n ftw _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org.
DP
Don Petty
Sun, Jun 3, 2018 1:35 AM

Are u aying af I k, I don't even know where Israel is on the world map  do u
get books in braille,  how close is the ho l y city,im in the dallas tex az
area but not in dallas, the next town over and its like  one hundred deg
during the day,, how did u learn about the group here, db

Don p etty in tex

Are u aying af I k, I don't even know where Israel is on the world map do u get books in braille, how close is the ho l y city,im in the dallas tex az area but not in dallas, the next town over and its like one hundred deg during the day,, how did u learn about the group here, db Don p etty in tex
DP
Don Petty
Sun, Jun 3, 2018 1:39 AM

Veronica, wh at I s ur tex town, my brother is in Austin
but he doesn't get out much , does have a  job, and plays guitar for tips, a
book      about twex

Tex shud be clled hot stuff, don p

Veronica, wh at I s ur tex town, my brother is in Austin but he doesn't get out much , does have a job, and plays guitar for tips, a book about twex Tex shud be clled hot stuff, don p
DP
Don Petty
Sun, Jun 3, 2018 6:40 AM

Alton are u with the book club or j ust the  open chat, I got so over heated
in fla one time and had to throw3 up, kiit was

It was at Pensacola, a girlfr but I don't go there any more, are u close
toorlando don in tex, dp

Alton are u with the book club or j ust the open chat, I got so over heated in fla one time and had to throw3 up, kiit was It was at Pensacola, a girlfr but I don't go there any more, are u close toorlando don in tex, dp
JH
joseph hudson
Mon, Jul 9, 2018 9:09 PM

Hi Veronica, I'm behind on email but yes it is extremely our garden couldn't even stay afloat which was very sad.

Hi Veronica, I'm behind on email but yes it is extremely our garden couldn't even stay afloat which was very sad. > On Jun 2, 2018, at 4:26 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Sending a post just to see if I receive a reply from any of you. It is very hot here in Texas where I live, but I am not going to complain because I like hot weather much better than cold. > > Veronica > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org