Welcome Eppy

JH
joseph hudson
Tue, Apr 21, 2020 7:38 PM

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling.

starlyte@etex.net
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 1:01 AM

I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan.

Effie Boyd

-----Original Message-----
From: Chat chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org On Behalf Of joseph hudson
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM
To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social Chat@list.ntxability.org
Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five
Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native
Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself
comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you
want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan. Effie Boyd -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 2:05 AM

Well thank you, I thought you were.

On Apr 21, 2020, at 8:01 PM, starlyte@etex.net starlyte@etex.net wrote:

I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan.

Effie Boyd

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five
Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native
Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself
comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you
want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Well thank you, I thought you were. > On Apr 21, 2020, at 8:01 PM, <starlyte@etex.net> <starlyte@etex.net> wrote: > > > I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan. > > Effie Boyd > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy > > Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five > Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native > Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself > comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you > want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 2:13 AM

Hello ms boy dim also in Texas up by
Plano, north of dallas by abt
Sixty miles, maybne 45,,is ur name
Charlotte boyd, the
Name at the margin is different from the
Name at the bottom,
Don in north tex

I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan.

Effie Boyd

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five
Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native
Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself
comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you
want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hello ms boy dim also in Texas up by Plano, north of dallas by abt Sixty miles, maybne 45,,is ur name Charlotte boyd, the Name at the margin is different from the Name at the bottom, Don in north tex -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of starlyte@etex.net Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 8:01 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Eppy I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan. Effie Boyd -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 3:55 AM

Mr hundson w here r u in tex
Anyway, ive seen ur name off and on in
Last five years,yeah
Effie, is that a nick name,q effy
What about nessieq, the lochnes
Monster, search for nessie but don't be messy.
Dp not from tex

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five
Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native
Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself
comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you
want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Mr hundson w here r u in tex Anyway, ive seen ur name off and on in Last five years,yeah Effie, is that a nick name,q effy What about nessieq, the lochnes Monster, search for nessie but don't be messy. Dp not from tex -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 3:59 AM

I don't think it's been that long. But it may have been. And let's not be making fun of her name we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:55 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Mr hundson w here r u in tex
Anyway, ive seen ur name off and on in
Last five years,yeah
Effie, is that a nick name,q effy
What about nessieq, the lochnes
Monster, search for nessie but don't be messy.
Dp not from tex

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five
Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native
Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself
comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you
want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

I don't think it's been that long. But it may have been. And let's not be making fun of her name we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. > On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:55 PM, <dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: > > Mr hundson w here r u in tex > Anyway, ive seen ur name off and on in > Last five years,yeah > Effie, is that a nick name,q effy > What about nessieq, the lochnes > Monster, search for nessie but don't be messy. > Dp not from tex > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy > > Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five > Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native > Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself > comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you > want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 4:21 AM

j.h are u in ft worth then, blind, no I was
saying mynickname could be nessie, I have
some better jokes tho.

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of
five Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one
non-native Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone.
Please make yourself comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee
or tea or anything that you want to drink. And see what kind of

conversation we can get rolling.

j.h are u in ft worth then, blind, no I was saying mynickname could be nessie, I have some better jokes tho. -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 10:59 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Eppy I don't think it's been that long. But it may have been. And let's not be making fun of her name we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. > On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:55 PM, <dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: > > Mr hundson w here r u in tex > Anyway, ive seen ur name off and on in Last five years,yeah Effie, is > that a nick name,q effy What about nessieq, the lochnes Monster, > search for nessie but don't be messy. > Dp not from tex > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph > hudson > Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social > <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy > > Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of > five Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one > non-native Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. > Please make yourself comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee > or tea or anything that you want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling. > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
starlyte@etex.net
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 12:34 PM

Right now I live in East Texas. We are close to Tyler and Longview.

Effie Boyd

Name at the margin is different from the Name at the bottom, Don in north
tex

I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan.

Effie Boyd

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five
Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native
Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself
comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you
want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Right now I live in East Texas. We are close to Tyler and Longview. Effie Boyd -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of dondpetty@gmail.com Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 9:14 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Eppy Hello ms boy dim also in Texas up by Plano, north of dallas by abt Sixty miles, maybne 45,,is ur name Charlotte boyd, the Name at the margin is different from the Name at the bottom, Don in north tex -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of starlyte@etex.net Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 8:01 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Eppy I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan. Effie Boyd -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 9:57 PM

Hi Effie,

Welcome.  I am also a native Texan.  I live in a small community about 70
miles southwest of Houston where it is very quiet and peaceful.  We did live
in Houston for a long while, but after our son passed away we moved here.
My sister and brother also live here.  Is there any particular reason why
you and your daughter are moving to Houston?

Veronica

I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan.

Effie Boyd

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five
Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native
Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself
comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you
want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Effie, Welcome. I am also a native Texan. I live in a small community about 70 miles southwest of Houston where it is very quiet and peaceful. We did live in Houston for a long while, but after our son passed away we moved here. My sister and brother also live here. Is there any particular reason why you and your daughter are moving to Houston? Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of starlyte@etex.net Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 8:01 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Eppy I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan. Effie Boyd -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 10:06 PM

Veronica, is this ur first post,
I'm trying to remember what town is over there,
Tyler I s going that way and Palestine
And what is the next 1 on the way to
Galveston, im up by plano but not

From tex, long story bug I went to ft worth

Becus they had some special services to the blind,
But it was assisted living and they bugged the
Living creation out of me,  so had to move also in ftworth
The rent got to big etc, don

I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan.

Effie Boyd

Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five
Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native
Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself
comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you
want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Veronica, is this ur first post, I'm trying to remember what town is over there, Tyler I s going that way and Palestine And what is the next 1 on the way to Galveston, im up by plano but not >From tex, long story bug I went to ft worth Becus they had some special services to the blind, But it was assisted living and they bugged the Living creation out of me, so had to move also in ftworth The rent got to big etc, don -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 4:57 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Eppy Hi Effie, Welcome. I am also a native Texan. I live in a small community about 70 miles southwest of Houston where it is very quiet and peaceful. We did live in Houston for a long while, but after our son passed away we moved here. My sister and brother also live here. Is there any particular reason why you and your daughter are moving to Houston? Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of starlyte@etex.net Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 8:01 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Welcome Eppy I know I will enjoy the list. I am a native Texan. Effie Boyd -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:39 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Welcome Eppy Hello everyone, let's welcome Effie to the group. We have a total of five Texans with the majority of us being native Texans. We have one non-native Texan on the group and we're pleased to have everyone. Please make yourself comfortable and pull up and have a cup of coffee or tea or anything that you want to drink. And see what kind of conversation we can get rolling. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org