My Sunday

JH
joseph hudson
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 6:01 PM

Hi Steph, it sounds like you've had an OK Sunday. It's OK to have a unproductive day occasionally. I hope that your work goes well for tomorrow. As for my Sunday, I'm just chilling out watching TV and looking at messages other than that, I don't think anything else will be happening here.

On Apr 25, 2020, at 11:09 PM, Passion4pno naturelovingmom@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week.

Steph

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Steph, it sounds like you've had an OK Sunday. It's OK to have a unproductive day occasionally. I hope that your work goes well for tomorrow. As for my Sunday, I'm just chilling out watching TV and looking at messages other than that, I don't think anything else will be happening here. > On Apr 25, 2020, at 11:09 PM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi all, > > Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! > > Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. > > Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. > > Steph > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 7:01 PM

Steph, I also have

Sight and hearing loss,

But partly sighted, I don't use a cane,

My parents said that deaf blindness

Was 1 of the cruelest handicaps,

We are going to be abt 78 degrees today,

Sun, I thot u could hear music,

don

From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org
Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch
and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I
just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am
feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the
week.

Steph

Steph, I also have Sight and hearing loss, But partly sighted, I don't use a cane, My parents said that deaf blindness Was 1 of the cruelest handicaps, We are going to be abt 78 degrees today, Sun, I thot u could hear music, don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 12:48 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday I love cooking, just not tonight. and yes, I go walking daily. Steph _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> > Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 2:29:36 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, u don't like cooking, We walked to the shopping center Thas has a subway shop, the food is Ham and egg wrap,don't u get Out to exercise, q don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:09 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] My Sunday Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 8:53 PM

Can u find anything in a store

By yourself, I have to feel

Products some, but a lot is in same

Place, on same shelf, so that

Helps some too, I have a

Sighted assistant but only two dayws

Days a week, is paid, she is paid dp

From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org
Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch
and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I
just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am
feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the
week.

Steph

Can u find anything in a store By yourself, I have to feel Products some, but a lot is in same Place, on same shelf, so that Helps some too, I have a Sighted assistant but only two dayws Days a week, is paid, she is paid dp From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 12:48 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday I love cooking, just not tonight. and yes, I go walking daily. Steph _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> > Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 2:29:36 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, u don't like cooking, We walked to the shopping center Thas has a subway shop, the food is Ham and egg wrap,don't u get Out to exercise, q don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:09 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] My Sunday Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 10:00 PM

Emma, ur hearing is good then,

I haven't been able to use the radio

For abt 45 years,

Do the announcers speak well,

don

Only just moving. Done the breakfast washing up and had a wash but been
sitting listening to the radio on my Alexa and chatting to mum. Love emma

On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com
mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com > wrote:

Hi all,

Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch
and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I
just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am
feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the
week.

Steph

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Emma, ur hearing is good then, I haven't been able to use the radio For abt 45 years, Do the announcers speak well, don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:32 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Only just moving. Done the breakfast washing up and had a wash but been sitting listening to the radio on my Alexa and chatting to mum. Love emma On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com <mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com> > wrote: Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Mon, Apr 27, 2020 12:18 AM

Steph, are u talking abt food being

Delivered, good but pizza gets

Kinda old,  do u read sign language

By touch,I used that method as a college

Student,don

From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org
[...]

Steph, I can ue the micro but The rest is prepared by an aide, do u Share ur house or a pt, this is A ho me offce,printer Pc and closed circuit tv,the reader, My vision was affected by o ne of Those illnesses that hits u as a n I nfant like German measles, have u met an Have u met anyone from the list here, Don in tex From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 6:08 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Hi Don, every I don't sign at all. I use speech still, but braille for email/texts etc as I find voiceover quite slow. Although with my new hearing aids, I can do a bit better using it if I need too. But braille is faster for me. Most of the time I cook, but rarely get pizza. I get curry, Chinese or fish and chips usually. Steph _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> > Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 10:18:09 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, are u talking abt food being Delivered, good but pizza gets Kinda old, do u read sign language By touch,I used that method as a college Student,don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:40 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday I am very thankful we can get delivery. Steph _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com <mailto:emmajmay72@icloud.com> > Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:33:17 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Sometimes mum and I wish we had food delivery people who deliver take-aways right out here when mum has been busy. On the land but we are far too far away from the town for. that. Love emma On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com <mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com> > wrote: Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Tue, Apr 28, 2020 5:20 AM

I live with my husband and don't need help with most things.

Steph

[...]

I live with my husband and don't need help with most things. Steph ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <dondpetty@gmail.com> Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 11:54:26 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, I can ue the micro but The rest is prepared by an aide, do u Share ur house or a pt, this is A ho me offce,printer Pc and closed circuit tv,the reader, My vision was affected by o ne of Those illnesses that hits u as a n I nfant like German measles, have u met an Have u met anyone from the list here, Don in tex From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 6:08 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Hi Don, every I don't sign at all. I use speech still, but braille for email/texts etc as I find voiceover quite slow. Although with my new hearing aids, I can do a bit better using it if I need too. But braille is faster for me. Most of the time I cook, but rarely get pizza. I get curry, Chinese or fish and chips usually. Steph ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com<mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com<mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com>> Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 10:18:09 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, are u talking abt food being Delivered, good but pizza gets Kinda old, do u read sign language By touch,I used that method as a college Student,don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:40 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday I am very thankful we can get delivery. Steph ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com<mailto:emmajmay72@icloud.com>> Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:33:17 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Sometimes mum and I wish we had food delivery people who deliver take-aways right out here when mum has been busy. On the land but we are far too far away from the town for. that. Love emma On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com<mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com>> wrote: Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Tue, Apr 28, 2020 6:23 AM

It must be noon there, its

After 1 am here in tex,

Hearing aids don't help me,

Did u also go to a school

For the blind, emma told abt 1 school,

Not many p have good memories

Of living in aan old dorm,

don

From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org
[...]

It must be noon there, its After 1 am here in tex, Hearing aids don't help me, Did u also go to a school For the blind, emma told abt 1 school, Not many p have good memories Of living in aan old dorm, don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:21 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday I live with my husband and don't need help with most things. Steph _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> > Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 11:54:26 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, I can ue the micro but The rest is prepared by an aide, do u Share ur house or a pt, this is A ho me offce,printer Pc and closed circuit tv,the reader, My vision was affected by o ne of Those illnesses that hits u as a n I nfant like German measles, have u met an Have u met anyone from the list here, Don in tex From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 6:08 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Hi Don, every I don't sign at all. I use speech still, but braille for email/texts etc as I find voiceover quite slow. Although with my new hearing aids, I can do a bit better using it if I need too. But braille is faster for me. Most of the time I cook, but rarely get pizza. I get curry, Chinese or fish and chips usually. Steph _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> > Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 10:18:09 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, are u talking abt food being Delivered, good but pizza gets Kinda old, do u read sign language By touch,I used that method as a college Student,don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:40 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday I am very thankful we can get delivery. Steph _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com <mailto:emmajmay72@icloud.com> > Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:33:17 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Sometimes mum and I wish we had food delivery people who deliver take-aways right out here when mum has been busy. On the land but we are far too far away from the town for. that. Love emma On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com <mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com> > wrote: Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Tue, Apr 28, 2020 8:39 AM

Yes, I did to start with, then went to a normal school.

Steph

Yes, I did to start with, then went to a normal school. Steph ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <dondpetty@gmail.com> Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:23:28 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday It must be noon there, its After 1 am here in tex, Hearing aids don’t help me, Did u also go to a school For the blind, emma told abt 1 school, Not many p have good memories Of living in aan old dorm, don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:21 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday I live with my husband and don't need help with most things. Steph ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com<mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com<mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com>> Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 11:54:26 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, I can ue the micro but The rest is prepared by an aide, do u Share ur house or a pt, this is A ho me offce,printer Pc and closed circuit tv,the reader, My vision was affected by o ne of Those illnesses that hits u as a n I nfant like German measles, have u met an Have u met anyone from the list here, Don in tex From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 6:08 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Hi Don, every I don't sign at all. I use speech still, but braille for email/texts etc as I find voiceover quite slow. Although with my new hearing aids, I can do a bit better using it if I need too. But braille is faster for me. Most of the time I cook, but rarely get pizza. I get curry, Chinese or fish and chips usually. Steph ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com<mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com<mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com>> Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 10:18:09 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, are u talking abt food being Delivered, good but pizza gets Kinda old, do u read sign language By touch,I used that method as a college Student,don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:40 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday I am very thankful we can get delivery. Steph ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com<mailto:emmajmay72@icloud.com>> Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:33:17 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Sometimes mum and I wish we had food delivery people who deliver take-aways right out here when mum has been busy. On the land but we are far too far away from the town for. that. Love emma On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com<mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com>> wrote: Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org