Tomorrow is the first day of my

Passion4pno
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 10:10 AM

Hi all,

Wow, I am exhausted!

Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it.

Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited!

Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week.

Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days.

Steph

[...]
dondpetty@gmail.com
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 6:44 PM

Passion 4, oh is this position

Like an offce manager, previousl y

Called secretary, hearing aids don't

Work very well, becus of all that squeal,

When people tell u that, u have to take it

Off, are u on the west coast, s ince

U started earl y and are home now,

Nice, an yway don

[...]

Passion 4, oh is this position Like an offce manager, previousl y Called secretary, hearing aids don't Work very well, becus of all that squeal, When people tell u that, u have to take it Off, are u on the west coast, s ince U started earl y and are home now, Nice, an yway don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:10 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my Hi all, Wow, I am exhausted! Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it. Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited! Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week. Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days. Steph
JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 9:14 PM

Hi Steph, that sounds nice. I hope that it all works out well for you. Glad everything seems very accessible on the iPad.

On Apr 22, 2020, at 5:10 AM, Passion4pno naturelovingmom@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Steph, that sounds nice. I hope that it all works out well for you. Glad everything seems very accessible on the iPad. > On Apr 22, 2020, at 5:10 AM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi all, > > Wow, I am exhausted! > > Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it. > > Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited! > > Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week. > > Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days. > > Steph > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 12:21 AM

This all sounds very exciting.  Good luck to you and Gypsy on your outing
tomorrow.

Veronica

[...]

This all sounds very exciting. Good luck to you and Gypsy on your outing tomorrow. Veronica From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:10 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my Hi all, Wow, I am exhausted! Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it. Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited! Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week. Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days. Steph
Passion4pno
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 10:12 AM

Hi Don,

I'm what they call a course advisor. I recruit student and help them chose the best course for them.

I wear hearing aids, but don't have the issue you describe. Mine are new and they connect with my phone via bluetoth!

Steph

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

[...]

Hi Don, I'm what they call a course advisor. I recruit student and help them chose the best course for them. I wear hearing aids, but don't have the issue you describe. Mine are new and they connect with my phone via bluetoth! Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:21:41 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my This all sounds very exciting. Good luck to you and Gypsy on your outing tomorrow. Veronica From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:10 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my Hi all, Wow, I am exhausted! Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it. Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited! Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week. Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days. Steph
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 10:16 AM

Sounds very complicated to me. I take it that you are blind too as you were having trouble with your orbit. Must every hard. Love emma

On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:12, Passion4pno naturelovingmom@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Chat@list.ntxability.org mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

Sounds very complicated to me. I take it that you are blind too as you were having trouble with your orbit. Must every hard. Love emma > On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:12, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Don, > > I'm what they call a course advisor. I recruit student and help them chose the best course for them. > > I wear hearing aids, but don't have the issue you describe. Mine are new and they connect with my phone via bluetoth! > > Steph > > Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com <mailto:veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com>> > Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:21:41 AM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my > > This all sounds very exciting. Good luck to you and Gypsy on your outing tomorrow. > > Veronica > > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>] On Behalf Of Passion4pno > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:10 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> > Subject: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my > > Hi all, > > Wow, I am exhausted! > > Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it. > > Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited! > > Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week. > > Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days. > > Steph > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org>
Passion4pno
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 10:31 AM

Tottaally blind since birth. No, not hard really. A little, because of getting used to using office365 as a CRM. but I love the challenge!

My orbit is fixed now. I'm using it now.

[...]

Tottaally blind since birth. No, not hard really. A little, because of getting used to using office365 as a CRM. but I love the challenge! My orbit is fixed now. I'm using it now. Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:16:51 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my Sounds very complicated to me. I take it that you are blind too as you were having trouble with your orbit. Must every hard. Love emma On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:12, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com<mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com>> wrote: Hi Don, I'm what they call a course advisor. I recruit student and help them chose the best course for them. I wear hearing aids, but don't have the issue you describe. Mine are new and they connect with my phone via bluetoth! Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com<mailto:veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com>> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:21:41 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my This all sounds very exciting. Good luck to you and Gypsy on your outing tomorrow. Veronica From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:10 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> Subject: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my Hi all, Wow, I am exhausted! Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it. Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited! Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week. Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days. Steph _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 10:39 AM

Really glad to hear that as I think it is the internet and bluetooth that is upsetting it. We are. Very rural here and have had a lot of gtrtrouble getting good speed for a long time. We had less than a meg between the two houses on our property b ut now we have about twenty-three and that runs most of our devises including our smart speaker that we had for Christmas from our family and really enjoy. Before all this nonsense I was going to buy one for me upstairs but will probably wait until the summer now. Love emma

On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:31, Passion4pno naturelovingmom@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Really glad to hear that as I think it is the internet and bluetooth that is upsetting it. We are. Very rural here and have had a lot of gtrtrouble getting good speed for a long time. We had less than a meg between the two houses on our property b ut now we have about twenty-three and that runs most of our devises including our smart speaker that we had for Christmas from our family and really enjoy. Before all this nonsense I was going to buy one for me upstairs but will probably wait until the summer now. Love emma > On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:31, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > Tottaally blind since birth. No, not hard really. A little, because of getting used to using office365 as a CRM. but I love the challenge! > > My orbit is fixed now. I'm using it now. > > Steph > > Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> > Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:16:51 PM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my > > Sounds very complicated to me. I take it that you are blind too as you were having trouble with your orbit. Must every hard. Love emma > >> On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:12, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com <mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com>> wrote: >> >> Hi Don, >> >> I'm what they call a course advisor. I recruit student and help them chose the best course for them. >> >> I wear hearing aids, but don't have the issue you describe. Mine are new and they connect with my phone via bluetoth! >> >> Steph >> >> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> >> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com <mailto:veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com>> >> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:21:41 AM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my >> >> This all sounds very exciting. Good luck to you and Gypsy on your outing tomorrow. >> >> Veronica >> >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>] On Behalf Of Passion4pno >> Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:10 AM >> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> >> Subject: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my >> >> Hi all, >> >> Wow, I am exhausted! >> >> Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it. >> >> Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited! >> >> Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week. >> >> Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days. >> >> Steph >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org> > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 10:41 AM

Do you use pages on the Mac or are you a windows person? I used micro soft word and jaws for years but have trouble bye with pages as I didn’t want to buy another word processing package when there is a perfectly good one on the Mac and the Mac cost me an arm and leg even though I’m so glad I bought it. Love emma

[...]

Do you use pages on the Mac or are you a windows person? I used micro soft word and jaws for years but have trouble bye with pages as I didn’t want to buy another word processing package when there is a perfectly good one on the Mac and the Mac cost me an arm and leg even though I’m so glad I bought it. Love emma > On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:31, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > Tottaally blind since birth. No, not hard really. A little, because of getting used to using office365 as a CRM. but I love the challenge! > > My orbit is fixed now. I'm using it now. > > Steph > > Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> > Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:16:51 PM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my > > Sounds very complicated to me. I take it that you are blind too as you were having trouble with your orbit. Must every hard. Love emma > >> On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:12, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com <mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com>> wrote: >> >> Hi Don, >> >> I'm what they call a course advisor. I recruit student and help them chose the best course for them. >> >> I wear hearing aids, but don't have the issue you describe. Mine are new and they connect with my phone via bluetoth! >> >> Steph >> >> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> >> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com <mailto:veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com>> >> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:21:41 AM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my >> >> This all sounds very exciting. Good luck to you and Gypsy on your outing tomorrow. >> >> Veronica >> >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>] On Behalf Of Passion4pno >> Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:10 AM >> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> >> Subject: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my >> >> Hi all, >> >> Wow, I am exhausted! >> >> Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it. >> >> Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited! >> >> Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week. >> >> Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days. >> >> Steph >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org> > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 10:42 AM

I could see until I was in my teens. I learnt braille at secondary school and really loved it. Do you like it? I can read about thirty pages an hours when I’ve got a good book which is why I wanted the orb it. I hate the bulk of braille especially when I am dragging the books back to the post office. Love emma

[...]

I could see until I was in my teens. I learnt braille at secondary school and really loved it. Do you like it? I can read about thirty pages an hours when I’ve got a good book which is why I wanted the orb it. I hate the bulk of braille especially when I am dragging the books back to the post office. Love emma > On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:31, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > Tottaally blind since birth. No, not hard really. A little, because of getting used to using office365 as a CRM. but I love the challenge! > > My orbit is fixed now. I'm using it now. > > Steph > > Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> > Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 8:16:51 PM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my > > Sounds very complicated to me. I take it that you are blind too as you were having trouble with your orbit. Must every hard. Love emma > >> On 23 Apr 2020, at 11:12, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com <mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com>> wrote: >> >> Hi Don, >> >> I'm what they call a course advisor. I recruit student and help them chose the best course for them. >> >> I wear hearing aids, but don't have the issue you describe. Mine are new and they connect with my phone via bluetoth! >> >> Steph >> >> Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> >> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>> on behalf of Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com <mailto:veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com>> >> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:21:41 AM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my >> >> This all sounds very exciting. Good luck to you and Gypsy on your outing tomorrow. >> >> Veronica >> >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org>] On Behalf Of Passion4pno >> Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:10 AM >> To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org>> >> Subject: [Chat] Tomorrow is the first day of my >> >> Hi all, >> >> Wow, I am exhausted! >> >> Today I had training at midday. I had to read about all the courses that college offers. The training consisted of going through that material, and some advice on how to answer inquiries etc. It was not easy, as this person had a horrible accent. But thanks to those new hearing aids, I was able to understand enough of what he said to make sense of it. >> >> Then came the exciting bit a few hours later. I have my very own email address, one drive etc. I was able to log-in, with no issues. All it required was to install the suite of MS apps on my iPad. As far as I can tell, it's accessible! So excited! >> >> Tomorrow is my first day. I work 2 hours a day, five days a week. >> >> Apart from that, I spoke to my guide dog instructor and gave him an update. Gypsy is improving. I can now take her out for short walks, but now comes the test... can I take her out in the afternoon without accidents while out? I will find out in the next few days. >> >> Steph >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org <http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org> > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org