Re: [Chat] World Series

CT
Chester Thrash
Wed, Oct 28, 2020 4:41 AM

I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in
baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a
blessed night.

--
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of  whom I am the
worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the
worst of  sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as
an example for those who would  believe on him and receive eternal
life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only  God, be
honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are
self imposed
Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place
in the plans and purposes  of God. Darkness is never dispelled by
shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it.  May the
light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to
prayer in the midst of  warfare.
-- Dave Butts
Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack
of prayer, is an absolute of  personal despair!
Matthew 21:22
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall
receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than
to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a
denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church
of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The
Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester
Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home
Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835
Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia
30319-3380
YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber

[...]
VK
Veronica Kirk
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 1:18 AM

The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets.  I am a Houston Astros fan.

[...]

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets. I am a Houston Astros fan. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Chester Thrash Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:42 PM To: snowflake122188@gmail.com Cc: chat@list.ntxability.org Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a blessed night. -- Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare. -- Dave Butts Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack of prayer, is an absolute of personal despair! Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835 Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia 30319-3380 YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 9:31 AM

That definitely wasn’t very good, was it? Love emma

On 30 Oct 2020, at 01:18, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

That definitely wasn’t very good, was it? Love emma > On 30 Oct 2020, at 01:18, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets. I am a Houston Astros fan. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Chester Thrash > Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:42 PM > To: snowflake122188@gmail.com > Cc: chat@list.ntxability.org > Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series > > I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a blessed night. > > -- > Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare. > -- Dave Butts > Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack of prayer, is an absolute of personal despair! > Matthew 21:22 > And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835 > Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia > 30319-3380 > YouTube Channel: > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
starlyte90@gmail.com
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:33 PM

I am also a Houston Astros fan. I always have been.

Effie

[...]

I am also a Houston Astros fan. I always have been. Effie -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 8:18 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets. I am a Houston Astros fan. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Chester Thrash Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:42 PM To: snowflake122188@gmail.com Cc: chat@list.ntxability.org Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a blessed night. -- Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare. -- Dave Butts Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack of prayer, is an absolute of personal despair! Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835 Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia 30319-3380 YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:50 PM

Me too - go Astros!

[...]

Me too - go Astros! -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of starlyte90@gmail.com Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:33 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series I am also a Houston Astros fan. I always have been. Effie -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 8:18 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets. I am a Houston Astros fan. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Chester Thrash Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:42 PM To: snowflake122188@gmail.com Cc: chat@list.ntxability.org Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a blessed night. -- Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare. -- Dave Butts Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack of prayer, is an absolute of personal despair! Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835 Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia 30319-3380 YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Tue, Nov 3, 2020 1:22 AM

Yay for all us Astros fans!

[...]

Yay for all us Astros fans! -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:51 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series Me too - go Astros! -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of starlyte90@gmail.com Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:33 AM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series I am also a Houston Astros fan. I always have been. Effie -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 8:18 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets. I am a Houston Astros fan. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Chester Thrash Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:42 PM To: snowflake122188@gmail.com Cc: chat@list.ntxability.org Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a blessed night. -- Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare. -- Dave Butts Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack of prayer, is an absolute of personal despair! Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835 Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia 30319-3380 YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Tue, Nov 3, 2020 2:58 AM

Yes absolutely yay is right.

On Nov 2, 2020, at 7:22 PM, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

Yay for all us Astros fans!

[...]

Yes absolutely yay is right. > On Nov 2, 2020, at 7:22 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Yay for all us Astros fans! > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn > Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:51 AM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series > > Me too - go Astros! > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of starlyte90@gmail.com > Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:33 AM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series > > > I am also a Houston Astros fan. I always have been. > > Effie > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk > Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 8:18 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series > > The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets. I am a Houston Astros fan. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Chester Thrash > Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:42 PM > To: snowflake122188@gmail.com > Cc: chat@list.ntxability.org > Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series > > I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a blessed night. > > -- > Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare. > -- Dave Butts > Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack of prayer, is an absolute of personal despair! > Matthew 21:22 > And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835 > Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia > 30319-3380 > YouTube Channel: > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Tue, Nov 3, 2020 9:56 AM

I take it you won. That’s great even if I don’t understand. Love emma

On 3 Nov 2020, at 01:22, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

Yay for all us Astros fans!

[...]

I take it you won. That’s great even if I don’t understand. Love emma > On 3 Nov 2020, at 01:22, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Yay for all us Astros fans! > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn > Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:51 AM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series > > Me too - go Astros! > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of starlyte90@gmail.com > Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:33 AM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series > > > I am also a Houston Astros fan. I always have been. > > Effie > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk > Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 8:18 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series > > The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets. I am a Houston Astros fan. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Chester Thrash > Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:42 PM > To: snowflake122188@gmail.com > Cc: chat@list.ntxability.org > Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series > > I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a blessed night. > > -- > Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare. > -- Dave Butts > Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack of prayer, is an absolute of personal despair! > Matthew 21:22 > And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835 > Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia > 30319-3380 > YouTube Channel: > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:05 AM

That’s great love emma

On 3 Nov 2020, at 02:58, joseph hudson jhud7789@twc.com wrote:

[...]

That’s great love emma > On 3 Nov 2020, at 02:58, joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote: > > Yes absolutely yay is right. >> On Nov 2, 2020, at 7:22 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> Yay for all us Astros fans! >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn >> Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:51 AM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series >> >> Me too - go Astros! >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of starlyte90@gmail.com >> Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:33 AM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series >> >> >> I am also a Houston Astros fan. I always have been. >> >> Effie >> >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk >> Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 8:18 PM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series >> >> The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets. I am a Houston Astros fan. >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Chester Thrash >> Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:42 PM >> To: snowflake122188@gmail.com >> Cc: chat@list.ntxability.org >> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series >> >> I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a blessed night. >> >> -- >> Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare. >> -- Dave Butts >> Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack of prayer, is an absolute of personal despair! >> Matthew 21:22 >> And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835 >> Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia >> 30319-3380 >> YouTube Channel: >> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Nov 4, 2020 2:42 AM

Hi Emma, yes we won our baseball game.

Hi Emma, yes we won our baseball game. > On Nov 3, 2020, at 3:56 AM, Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> wrote: > > I take it you won. That’s great even if I don’t understand. Love emma > >> On 3 Nov 2020, at 01:22, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> Yay for all us Astros fans! >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn >> Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:51 AM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series >> >> Me too - go Astros! >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of starlyte90@gmail.com >> Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 10:33 AM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series >> >> >> I am also a Houston Astros fan. I always have been. >> >> Effie >> >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk >> Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 8:18 PM >> To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> >> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series >> >> The L. A. fans did not celebrate their victory in a very fashionable manner by burning vehicles and causing havoc in the streets. I am a Houston Astros fan. >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Chester Thrash >> Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:42 PM >> To: snowflake122188@gmail.com >> Cc: chat@list.ntxability.org >> Subject: Re: [Chat] World Series >> >> I figured the Dodgers would win it all, since they're the best team in baseball. I hope the Atlanta Braves will be that good one year. Have a blessed night. >> >> -- >> Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare. >> -- Dave Butts >> Prayer is an absolute of what is to be, according to God's Will. Lack of prayer, is an absolute of personal despair! >> Matthew 21:22 >> And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. I had rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than to stand with the world and be judged by God.’ "You can't be part of a denomination and follow the Bible and you can't be part of the Church of Christ without following the Bible." from Gary McDade of The Everlasting Gospel program on GBN Your brother in Christ, Chester Thrash Website: http://www.samobile.net/users/audioguy/ Home Phone:404-996-6731, cell: 404-901-8835 >> Address: 2449 East Club Drive Northeast, Apt.507A, Brookhaven, Georgia >> 30319-3380 >> YouTube Channel: >> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtqeMrvhMNl7pz87HRVJyg?view_as=subscriber >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org