Fwd: good news!

AS
Afik Souffir
Tue, Nov 24, 2020 9:27 PM

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

From: Afik Souffir
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 3:16:07 PM
To: Chat chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org
Subject: good news!

Ho friends,

Just want to tell you that I've got accepted to Strauss-group, Strauss water.

I'm there first blind person in the group. They have visually impaired persons, but not blind. They installed for me NVDA, and even installed everything that I need to work on an organazation laptop, that’s mean, I don't have to connect to terminal.

All of there systems are accessible, and they want to do it more accessible then now.

They even pay for a taxy for me, from the train station to the work place.

After the course I'll start on this Sunday, and a learning of the job, I'll be working from home most of the time with there organizational laptop.

What do you think?

Afik.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Afik Souffir Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 3:16:07 PM To: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> Subject: good news! Ho friends, Just want to tell you that I've got accepted to Strauss-group, Strauss water. I'm there first blind person in the group. They have visually impaired persons, but not blind. They installed for me NVDA, and even installed everything that I need to work on an organazation laptop, that’s mean, I don't have to connect to terminal. All of there systems are accessible, and they want to do it more accessible then now. They even pay for a taxy for me, from the train station to the work place. After the course I'll start on this Sunday, and a learning of the job, I'll be working from home most of the time with there organizational laptop. What do you think? Afik.
JH
joseph hudson
Tue, Nov 24, 2020 9:31 PM

That is definitely good news for sure. I hope it continues to work out for you.

Get Outlook for iOS
Just want to tell you that I've got accepted to Strauss-group, Strauss water.
I'm there first blind person in the group. They have visually impaired persons, but not blind. They installed for me NVDA, and even installed everything that I need to work on an organazation laptop, that’s mean, I don't have to connect to terminal.
All of there systems are accessible, and they want to do it more accessible then now.
They even pay for a taxy for me, from the train station to the work place.
After the course I'll start on this Sunday, and a learning of the job, I'll be working from home most of the time with there organizational laptop.

What do you think?

Afik.

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

That is definitely good news for sure. I hope it continues to work out for you. > On Nov 24, 2020, at 3:27 PM, Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@outlook.com> wrote: > > > Get Outlook for iOS > From: Afik Souffir > Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 3:16:07 PM > To: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: good news! > > > Ho friends, > > Just want to tell you that I've got accepted to Strauss-group, Strauss water. > I'm there first blind person in the group. They have visually impaired persons, but not blind. They installed for me NVDA, and even installed everything that I need to work on an organazation laptop, that’s mean, I don't have to connect to terminal. > All of there systems are accessible, and they want to do it more accessible then now. > They even pay for a taxy for me, from the train station to the work place. > After the course I'll start on this Sunday, and a learning of the job, I'll be working from home most of the time with there organizational laptop. > > What do you think? > > > Afik. > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Wed, Nov 25, 2020 1:41 AM

I think that is just teriffic news about your job!

Just want to tell you that I've got accepted to
Strauss-group, Strauss water.

I'm there first blind person in the group. They have
visually impaired persons, but not blind. They installed for
me NVDA, and even installed everything that I need to work
on an organazation laptop, that's mean, I don't have to
connect to terminal.

All of there systems are accessible, and they want to do it
more accessible then now.

They even pay for a taxy for me, from the train station to
the work place.

After the course I'll start on this Sunday, and a learning
of the job, I'll be working from home most of the time with
there organizational laptop.

What do you think?

Afik.

I think that is just teriffic news about your job! -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Afik Souffir Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:27 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Fwd: good news! Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Afik Souffir Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 3:16:07 PM To: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> Subject: good news! Ho friends, Just want to tell you that I've got accepted to Strauss-group, Strauss water. I'm there first blind person in the group. They have visually impaired persons, but not blind. They installed for me NVDA, and even installed everything that I need to work on an organazation laptop, that's mean, I don't have to connect to terminal. All of there systems are accessible, and they want to do it more accessible then now. They even pay for a taxy for me, from the train station to the work place. After the course I'll start on this Sunday, and a learning of the job, I'll be working from home most of the time with there organizational laptop. What do you think? Afik.
dondpetty@gmail.com
Wed, Nov 25, 2020 6:55 AM

Carol who has a new job,q

[...]

Carol who has a new job,q -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 7:42 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Fwd: good news! I think that is just teriffic news about your job! -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Afik Souffir Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:27 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Fwd: good news! Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Afik Souffir Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 3:16:07 PM To: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> Subject: good news! Ho friends, Just want to tell you that I've got accepted to Strauss-group, Strauss water. I'm there first blind person in the group. They have visually impaired persons, but not blind. They installed for me NVDA, and even installed everything that I need to work on an organazation laptop, that's mean, I don't have to connect to terminal. All of there systems are accessible, and they want to do it more accessible then now. They even pay for a taxy for me, from the train station to the work place. After the course I'll start on this Sunday, and a learning of the job, I'll be working from home most of the time with there organizational laptop. What do you think? Afik. _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Wed, Nov 25, 2020 9:50 AM

That’s great news and I hope it goes really well for you. Love emma

On 25 Nov 2020, at 06:55, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Carol who has a new job,q

[...]

That’s great news and I hope it goes really well for you. Love emma > On 25 Nov 2020, at 06:55, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: > > Carol who has a new job,q > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Carolyn > Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 7:42 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Fwd: good news! > > I think that is just teriffic news about your job! > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Afik > Souffir > Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:27 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Fwd: good news! > > > Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ > > From: Afik Souffir > Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 3:16:07 PM > To: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: good news! > > > > > Ho friends, > > > > Just want to tell you that I've got accepted to Strauss-group, Strauss > water. > > I'm there first blind person in the group. They have visually impaired > persons, but not blind. They installed for me NVDA, and even installed > everything that I need to work on an organazation laptop, that's mean, I > don't have to connect to terminal. > > All of there systems are accessible, and they want to do it more accessible > then now. > > They even pay for a taxy for me, from the train station to the work place. > > After the course I'll start on this Sunday, and a learning of the job, I'll > be working from home most of the time with there organizational laptop. > > > > What do you think? > > > > > > Afik. > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Thu, Nov 26, 2020 8:41 PM

That is great news.  So what are your duties?

That is great news. So what are your duties? From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Afik Souffir Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 3:27 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Fwd: good news! Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> _____ From: Afik Souffir Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 3:16:07 PM To: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: good news! Ho friends, Just want to tell you that I've got accepted to Strauss-group, Strauss water. I'm there first blind person in the group. They have visually impaired persons, but not blind. They installed for me NVDA, and even installed everything that I need to work on an organazation laptop, that's mean, I don't have to connect to terminal. All of there systems are accessible, and they want to do it more accessible then now. They even pay for a taxy for me, from the train station to the work place. After the course I'll start on this Sunday, and a learning of the job, I'll be working from home most of the time with there organizational laptop. What do you think? Afik.