Hi there good afternoon

LS
Laura Shumate
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 4:00 PM

Good afternoon all,
I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't
have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can
open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon.
The governor said he would have more information sometime this week.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Good afternoon all, I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon. The governor said he would have more information sometime this week. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com
JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 4:29 PM

Laura, good luck on that one just alone in one city, you have half of what we have in one state as far as cases are concerned. So if your state is planning on opening up any businesses he better have strict strict rules in place before he does so.

On Apr 22, 2020, at 11:00 AM, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

Good afternoon all,
I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't
have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can
open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon.
The governor said he would have more information sometime this week.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Laura, good luck on that one just alone in one city, you have half of what we have in one state as far as cases are concerned. So if your state is planning on opening up any businesses he better have strict strict rules in place before he does so. > On Apr 22, 2020, at 11:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Good afternoon all, > I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't > have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can > open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon. > The governor said he would have more information sometime this week. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 4:29 AM

Well laura, I am getting out most days,
The mail is quitte a walk over then
The driver companion comes on thur, igf ur
Not sick then u don't have anything
To spread, an yway I got some funnys,
Why was the burglar kicking huiis front door,
His neighbor asked,he said
I'm working from home,.

Why is cinderella no good at soccer,
She's always running from the ball,

Laura, are u the 1 who lost
A chiuild, what happened,q
don

I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't have a
lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can open up
businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon.
The governor said he would have more information sometime this week.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Well laura, I am getting out most days, The mail is quitte a walk over then The driver companion comes on thur, igf ur Not sick then u don't have anything To spread, an yway I got some funnys, Why was the burglar kicking huiis front door, His neighbor asked,he said I'm working from home,. Why is cinderella no good at soccer, She's always running from the ball, Laura, are u the 1 who lost A chiuild, what happened,q don -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Laura Shumate Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 11:00 AM To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Hi there good afternoon Good afternoon all, I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon. The governor said he would have more information sometime this week. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 8:43 AM

Well we are really on lock down here in the u.k. it is going to be reviewed again in three weeks as I think a lot of businesses won’t survive if they don’t but can understand them wanting to keep the virus down. There is a real problem with health workers both in hospital and the care homes getting protective equipment and many have died because they can’t get it. Love emma

On 22 Apr 2020, at 17:00, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

Good afternoon all,
I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't
have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can
open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon.
The governor said he would have more information sometime this week.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Well we are really on lock down here in the u.k. it is going to be reviewed again in three weeks as I think a lot of businesses won’t survive if they don’t but can understand them wanting to keep the virus down. There is a real problem with health workers both in hospital and the care homes getting protective equipment and many have died because they can’t get it. Love emma > On 22 Apr 2020, at 17:00, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Good afternoon all, > I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't > have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can > open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon. > The governor said he would have more information sometime this week. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 10:04 AM

It's like that every where unfortunely.

Steph

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

Well we are really on lock down here in the u.k. it is going to be reviewed again in three weeks as I think a lot of businesses won’t survive if they don’t but can understand them wanting to keep the virus down. There is a real problem with health workers both in hospital and the care homes getting protective equipment and many have died because they can’t get it. Love emma

On 22 Apr 2020, at 17:00, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

Good afternoon all,
I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't
have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can
open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon.
The governor said he would have more information sometime this week.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

It's like that every where unfortunely. Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 6:43:31 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Hi there good afternoon Well we are really on lock down here in the u.k. it is going to be reviewed again in three weeks as I think a lot of businesses won’t survive if they don’t but can understand them wanting to keep the virus down. There is a real problem with health workers both in hospital and the care homes getting protective equipment and many have died because they can’t get it. Love emma > On 22 Apr 2020, at 17:00, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Good afternoon all, > I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't > have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can > open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon. > The governor said he would have more information sometime this week. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Carolyn
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 3:00 PM

Our governor has said he'd have more information later this
week. Time will tell what is in the offing.

We saw on TV this morning that some states are going
bankrupt, and Mitch McConnell said it might be best, yet
they want to bale out corporations? Go figure.

Carolyn

I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at
email. I don't have a lot planned since we are still on
Lockdown. I hope that we can open up businesses like hair
solognes and gyms soon.
The governor said he would have more information sometime
this week.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

lity.org

Our governor has said he'd have more information later this week. Time will tell what is in the offing. We saw on TV this morning that some states are going bankrupt, and Mitch McConnell said it might be best, yet they want to bale out corporations? Go figure. Carolyn -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Laura Shumate Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 12:00 PM To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Hi there good afternoon Good afternoon all, I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon. The governor said he would have more information sometime this week. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi lity.org
EM
Emma May
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 3:08 PM

Well trump thought it was just flu and it would be other in. A couple of weeks and then he blamed china for it so how can he sort out what is happening. Love emma

On 23 Apr 2020, at 16:00, Carolyn 4carolyna@windstream.net wrote:

Our governor has said he'd have more information later this
week. Time will tell what is in the offing.

We saw on TV this morning that some states are going
bankrupt, and Mitch McConnell said it might be best, yet
they want to bale out corporations? Go figure.

Carolyn

I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at
email. I don't have a lot planned since we are still on
Lockdown. I hope that we can open up businesses like hair
solognes and gyms soon.
The governor said he would have more information sometime
this week.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

lity.org

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Well trump thought it was just flu and it would be other in. A couple of weeks and then he blamed china for it so how can he sort out what is happening. Love emma > On 23 Apr 2020, at 16:00, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > Our governor has said he'd have more information later this > week. Time will tell what is in the offing. > > We saw on TV this morning that some states are going > bankrupt, and Mitch McConnell said it might be best, yet > they want to bale out corporations? Go figure. > > Carolyn > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of Laura Shumate > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 12:00 PM > To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Hi there good afternoon > > Good afternoon all, > I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at > email. I don't have a lot planned since we are still on > Lockdown. I hope that we can open up businesses like hair > solognes and gyms soon. > The governor said he would have more information sometime > this week. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 4:20 PM

They nbeed ventilators and no one ha s them
To give, the breathing machine,
Must be a medical rare item,most of the
Plaes I go are m ostly empty, target
Or Walmart,,can u walk to the
Post office,q don

Well we are really on lock down here in the u.k. it is going to be reviewed again in three weeks as I think a lot of businesses won’t survive if they don’t but can understand them wanting to keep the virus down. There is a real problem with health workers both in hospital and the care homes getting protective equipment and many have died because they can’t get it. Love emma

On 22 Apr 2020, at 17:00, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

Good afternoon all,
I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't
have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can
open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon.
The governor said he would have more information sometime this week.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

They nbeed ventilators and no one ha s them To give, the breathing machine, Must be a medical rare item,most of the Plaes I go are m ostly empty, target Or Walmart,,can u walk to the Post office,q don -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Emma May Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 3:44 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Hi there good afternoon Well we are really on lock down here in the u.k. it is going to be reviewed again in three weeks as I think a lot of businesses won’t survive if they don’t but can understand them wanting to keep the virus down. There is a real problem with health workers both in hospital and the care homes getting protective equipment and many have died because they can’t get it. Love emma > On 22 Apr 2020, at 17:00, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Good afternoon all, > I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't > have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can > open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon. > The governor said he would have more information sometime this week. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 5:33 PM

Ts like the end of the world,

As we knew it, don

Steph what is your city,

Well we are really on lock down here in the u.k. it is going to be reviewed
again in three weeks as I think a lot of businesses won't survive if they
don't but can understand them wanting to keep the virus down. There is a
real problem with health workers both in hospital and the care homes getting
protective equipment and many have died because they can't get it. Love emma

On 22 Apr 2020, at 17:00, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com

Good afternoon all,
I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't
have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can
open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon.
The governor said he would have more information sometime this week.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com

Ts like the end of the world, As we knew it, don Steph what is your city, From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 5:04 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Hi there good afternoon It's like that every where unfortunely. Steph Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com <mailto:emmajmay72@icloud.com> > Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 6:43:31 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Hi there good afternoon Well we are really on lock down here in the u.k. it is going to be reviewed again in three weeks as I think a lot of businesses won't survive if they don't but can understand them wanting to keep the virus down. There is a real problem with health workers both in hospital and the care homes getting protective equipment and many have died because they can't get it. Love emma > On 22 Apr 2020, at 17:00, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com <mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com> > wrote: > > Good afternoon all, > I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at email. I don't > have a lot planned since we are still on Lockdown. I hope that we can > open up businesses like hair solognes and gyms soon. > The governor said he would have more information sometime this week. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com <mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com> > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 8:00 PM

Oh no, that's not good.

Oh no, that's not good. > On Apr 23, 2020, at 10:00 AM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > Our governor has said he'd have more information later this > week. Time will tell what is in the offing. > > We saw on TV this morning that some states are going > bankrupt, and Mitch McConnell said it might be best, yet > they want to bale out corporations? Go figure. > > Carolyn > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On > Behalf Of Laura Shumate > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 12:00 PM > To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] Hi there good afternoon > > Good afternoon all, > I just woke up awhile ago and now I am just looking at > email. I don't have a lot planned since we are still on > Lockdown. I hope that we can open up businesses like hair > solognes and gyms soon. > The governor said he would have more information sometime > this week. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxabi > lity.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org