Hi

LS
Laura Shumate
Thu, Oct 8, 2020 3:49 AM

Hi,
Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what
everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all
have for dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had
made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she
would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner
coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100
people could come for the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Hi, Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for dinner? I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for the dinner. Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com
JH
joseph hudson
Thu, Oct 8, 2020 3:55 AM

Hi Laura, tenants to be an invitation times two. Because I would like to be there. And you already know what I had for dinner and these guys will too because I just wrote to all of my list.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@twc.com

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Oct 7, 2020, at 10:49 PM, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what
everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all
have for dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had
made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she
would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner
coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100
people could come for the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Laura, tenants to be an invitation times two. Because I would like to be there. And you already know what I had for dinner and these guys will too because I just wrote to all of my list. joseph hudson Email FaceTime and iMessage jhud7789@twc.com Office phone/what's up messenger 254-300-7667 Emergency sell 254-813-2461 https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 https://twitter.com/josephhudson89 > On Oct 7, 2020, at 10:49 PM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi, > Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what > everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all > have for dinner? > I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had > made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she > would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner > coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 > people could come for the dinner. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
LS
Laura Shumate
Thu, Oct 8, 2020 4:00 AM

Hi honey,
Sure you can come but you got to fly up here. You would like some of
my family because sometimes throughout the year we have Greek Parties
where we have Lamb and Spinach Pie. We also have Gree Dessert.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Hi honey, Sure you can come but you got to fly up here. You would like some of my family because sometimes throughout the year we have Greek Parties where we have Lamb and Spinach Pie. We also have Gree Dessert. Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com
JH
joseph hudson
Thu, Oct 8, 2020 4:08 AM

Hi Laura, that sounds nice. I'll definitely do that.

On Oct 7, 2020, at 11:00 PM, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

Hi honey,
Sure you can come but you got to fly up here. You would like some of
my family because sometimes throughout the year we have Greek Parties
where we have Lamb and Spinach Pie. We also have Gree Dessert.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Laura, that sounds nice. I'll definitely do that. > On Oct 7, 2020, at 11:00 PM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi honey, > Sure you can come but you got to fly up here. You would like some of > my family because sometimes throughout the year we have Greek Parties > where we have Lamb and Spinach Pie. We also have Gree Dessert. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
LS
Laura Shumate
Thu, Oct 8, 2020 4:12 AM

My sister Michelle married into a huge Greek Family. If any of you
watched My Big Fat Greek wedding where Tulla describes her family and
the fact she has 27 first cousins, well I can't keep names straight
with my Brother-in-laws family because his family has a lot of people.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

My sister Michelle married into a huge Greek Family. If any of you watched My Big Fat Greek wedding where Tulla describes her family and the fact she has 27 first cousins, well I can't keep names straight with my Brother-in-laws family because his family has a lot of people. Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com
JH
joseph hudson
Thu, Oct 8, 2020 4:16 AM

Hi babe, yes I've heard of that movie. However, I think that's just because they like making a lot of babies.

On Oct 7, 2020, at 11:12 PM, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

My sister Michelle married into a huge Greek Family. If any of you
watched My Big Fat Greek wedding where Tulla describes her family and
the fact she has 27 first cousins, well I can't keep names straight
with my Brother-in-laws family because his family has a lot of people.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi babe, yes I've heard of that movie. However, I think that's just because they like making a lot of babies. > On Oct 7, 2020, at 11:12 PM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > My sister Michelle married into a huge Greek Family. If any of you > watched My Big Fat Greek wedding where Tulla describes her family and > the fact she has 27 first cousins, well I can't keep names straight > with my Brother-in-laws family because his family has a lot of people. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Thu, Oct 8, 2020 9:21 AM

Hi I haven’t been up to much. Mum and I have just tried to find some of my winter sweaters but I think we must have given them away so we are going to have to buy some new ones. I’ve been listening to lots of greatt books on audible and kindle and getting to know my orbit. Also this week I had to have a new credit card so I had to put it on PayPal and amazon and that took most of the day to get sorted out. I could have asked my nephew to help but I wanted to see if I could do it myself. We had salad for tea last night. We had a lovely carrot salad and slices of a salmon dish that we had in the freezer. It was really yum. Love emma

On 8 Oct 2020, at 04:49, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what
everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all
have for dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had
made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she
would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner
coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100
people could come for the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi I haven’t been up to much. Mum and I have just tried to find some of my winter sweaters but I think we must have given them away so we are going to have to buy some new ones. I’ve been listening to lots of greatt books on audible and kindle and getting to know my orbit. Also this week I had to have a new credit card so I had to put it on PayPal and amazon and that took most of the day to get sorted out. I could have asked my nephew to help but I wanted to see if I could do it myself. We had salad for tea last night. We had a lovely carrot salad and slices of a salmon dish that we had in the freezer. It was really yum. Love emma > On 8 Oct 2020, at 04:49, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi, > Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what > everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all > have for dinner? > I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had > made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she > would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner > coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 > people could come for the dinner. > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
starlyte90@gmail.com
Thu, Oct 8, 2020 2:20 PM

Hi Laura,

I had for supper meat loaf, mashed potatoes and corn.

Effie

Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody
is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for
dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made.
I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make
more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am
waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for
the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Laura, I had for supper meat loaf, mashed potatoes and corn. Effie -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Laura Shumate Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 10:49 PM To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Hi Hi, Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for dinner? I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for the dinner. Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 2:29 AM

Hi Laura,

Watching Tampa Bay versus Chicago football game.  The festivals and bazaars
have been canceled due to Covid in our community.  The meals for such things
are still prepared and sold, but it is drive through to pick up the plates.
Still stay busy with my many projects at home.

Veronica

Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody
is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for
dinner?
I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made.
I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make
more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am
waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for
the dinner.
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Hi Laura, Watching Tampa Bay versus Chicago football game. The festivals and bazaars have been canceled due to Covid in our community. The meals for such things are still prepared and sold, but it is drive through to pick up the plates. Still stay busy with my many projects at home. Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Laura Shumate Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2020 10:49 PM To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Hi Hi, Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all have for dinner? I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 people could come for the dinner. Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Fri, Oct 9, 2020 3:14 AM

Well, I'm glad that you got that done. I've been through that struggle. But now I just let everything either come in or go out from my Bank account information as it is much easier for her to link up to my PayPal account.

On Oct 8, 2020, at 4:21 AM, Emma May emmajmay72@icloud.com wrote:

[...]

Well, I'm glad that you got that done. I've been through that struggle. But now I just let everything either come in or go out from my Bank account information as it is much easier for her to link up to my PayPal account. > On Oct 8, 2020, at 4:21 AM, Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> wrote: > > Hi I haven’t been up to much. Mum and I have just tried to find some of my winter sweaters but I think we must have given them away so we are going to have to buy some new ones. I’ve been listening to lots of greatt books on audible and kindle and getting to know my orbit. Also this week I had to have a new credit card so I had to put it on PayPal and amazon and that took most of the day to get sorted out. I could have asked my nephew to help but I wanted to see if I could do it myself. We had salad for tea last night. We had a lovely carrot salad and slices of a salmon dish that we had in the freezer. It was really yum. Love emma > >> On 8 Oct 2020, at 04:49, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> Hi, >> Does anybody post to this list anymore? I was just wondering what >> everybody is up to during the Covid 19 Outbreak? And, what did you all >> have for dinner? >> I had cooked Stakes and had some Greek food that one of my sisters had >> made. I had not had lamb in a very long time. Kelly told me that she >> would make more since the Greek Orthadox church was having a dinner >> coming up. I am waiting for her to send an invitation. She said on 100 >> people could come for the dinner. >> Laura Shumate >> snowflake122188@gmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org