We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat.

Carolyn
Sat, Apr 18, 2020 6:14 PM

So very true!!!!

WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT...

We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat.

For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of
re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or
coffee. For others, this is a desperate financial & family
crisis.

For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness.
While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother,
father, sons & daughters.

With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are
bringing in more money to their households than they were
working. Others are working more hours for less money due to
pay cuts or loss in sales.

Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus
while other families of 4 saw $0.

Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter
while others were concerned if there would be enough bread,
milk and eggs for the weekend.

Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for
unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to
kill those who break the quarantine.

Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child
with online schooling while others are spending 3-4
hours/day to educate their children on top of a 10-12 hour
workday.

Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have
already lost someone from it and some are not sure if their
loved ones are going to make it. Others don't believe this
is a big deal.

Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020.
Others say the worst is yet to come.

So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going
through a time when our perceptions and needs are completely
different.

Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It
is very important to see beyond what is seen at first
glance. Not just looking, actually seeing.

We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing
a very different journey.

Unknown author

[...]
JH
joseph hudson
Sat, Apr 18, 2020 7:39 PM

AmenD, what a true message.

On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn 4carolyna@windstream.net wrote:

[...]

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

AmenD, what a true message. > On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > So very true!!!! > > > WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... > > We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of > re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or > coffee. For others, this is a desperate financial & family > crisis. > > For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. > While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, > father, sons & daughters. > > With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are > bringing in more money to their households than they were > working. Others are working more hours for less money due to > pay cuts or loss in sales. > > Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus > while other families of 4 saw $0. > > Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter > while others were concerned if there would be enough bread, > milk and eggs for the weekend. > > Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for > unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to > kill those who break the quarantine. > > Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child > with online schooling while others are spending 3-4 > hours/day to educate their children on top of a 10-12 hour > workday. > > Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have > already lost someone from it and some are not sure if their > loved ones are going to make it. Others don't believe this > is a big deal. > > Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. > Others say the worst is yet to come. > > So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going > through a time when our perceptions and needs are completely > different. > > Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It > is very important to see beyond what is seen at first > glance. Not just looking, actually seeing. > > We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing > a very different journey. > > Unknown author > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Apr 19, 2020 3:40 AM

Joseph ive seen ur name for a few
Years, r u the same guy that was with
North tex ability the David
Vaughan pc tutoring thing,
Don near allen tx

[...]

Joseph ive seen ur name for a few Years, r u the same guy that was with North tex ability the David Vaughan pc tutoring thing, Don near allen tx -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. AmenD, what a true message. > On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > So very true!!!! > > > WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... > > We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of > re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For > others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. > > For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. > While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, > sons & daughters. > > With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in > more money to their households than they were working. Others are > working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. > > Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other > families of 4 saw $0. > > Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while > others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs > for the weekend. > > Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for > unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those > who break the quarantine. > > Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online > schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their > children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. > > Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already > lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are > going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. > > Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. > Others say the worst is yet to come. > > So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time > when our perceptions and needs are completely different. > > Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very > important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just > looking, actually seeing. > > We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very > different journey. > > Unknown author > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Apr 19, 2020 3:49 AM

Omg ok,oh I was in the
Vending machine business retired but
This stay home wud really hurt the vending route,
I was in t he capitol complex, or 4
Buildings and then some, don

[...]

Omg ok,oh I was in the Vending machine business retired but This stay home wud really hurt the vending route, I was in t he capitol complex, or 4 Buildings and then some, don -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Carolyn Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 1:14 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. So very true!!!! WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, sons & daughters. With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in more money to their households than they were working. Others are working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other families of 4 saw $0. Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs for the weekend. Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those who break the quarantine. Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. Others say the worst is yet to come. So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time when our perceptions and needs are completely different. Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just looking, actually seeing. We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very different journey. Unknown author _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Sun, Apr 19, 2020 9:12 AM

Thanks for the picture. I am very lucky here as I have the internet to keep me out of mischief. I also have a lot of land to wander about with my mum so all the time the weather is good the lock-down isn’t too bad at all. It is worrying for my mum dealing with shopping as she can’t always get an online slot but we have plenty at the moment. Just take it one week at a time and my pa is allowed to bring food to the end gate about a quarter of a mile away so she keeps us topped up. Mum disinfects the shopping though and we don’t touch snail post for three days after it comes. Some things are hard for my mum as she is on a wheat-free diet and all the glutine-free pasta was snapped up by the ordinary people at the beginning of the lock-down. Love emma

On 18 Apr 2020, at 19:14, Carolyn 4carolyna@windstream.net wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the picture. I am very lucky here as I have the internet to keep me out of mischief. I also have a lot of land to wander about with my mum so all the time the weather is good the lock-down isn’t too bad at all. It is worrying for my mum dealing with shopping as she can’t always get an online slot but we have plenty at the moment. Just take it one week at a time and my pa is allowed to bring food to the end gate about a quarter of a mile away so she keeps us topped up. Mum disinfects the shopping though and we don’t touch snail post for three days after it comes. Some things are hard for my mum as she is on a wheat-free diet and all the glutine-free pasta was snapped up by the ordinary people at the beginning of the lock-down. Love emma > On 18 Apr 2020, at 19:14, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > So very true!!!! > > > WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... > > We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of > re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or > coffee. For others, this is a desperate financial & family > crisis. > > For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. > While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, > father, sons & daughters. > > With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are > bringing in more money to their households than they were > working. Others are working more hours for less money due to > pay cuts or loss in sales. > > Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus > while other families of 4 saw $0. > > Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter > while others were concerned if there would be enough bread, > milk and eggs for the weekend. > > Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for > unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to > kill those who break the quarantine. > > Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child > with online schooling while others are spending 3-4 > hours/day to educate their children on top of a 10-12 hour > workday. > > Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have > already lost someone from it and some are not sure if their > loved ones are going to make it. Others don't believe this > is a big deal. > > Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. > Others say the worst is yet to come. > > So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going > through a time when our perceptions and needs are completely > different. > > Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It > is very important to see beyond what is seen at first > glance. Not just looking, actually seeing. > > We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing > a very different journey. > > Unknown author > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 3:09 AM

Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very active which is definitely going to change.

On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very active which is definitely going to change. > On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: > > Joseph ive seen ur name for a few > Years, r u the same guy that was with > North tex ability the David > Vaughan pc tutoring thing, > Don near allen tx > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > AmenD, what a true message. >> On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: >> >> So very true!!!! >> >> >> WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... >> >> We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. >> >> For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of >> re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For >> others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. >> >> For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. >> While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, >> sons & daughters. >> >> With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in >> more money to their households than they were working. Others are >> working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. >> >> Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other >> families of 4 saw $0. >> >> Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while >> others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs >> for the weekend. >> >> Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for >> unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those >> who break the quarantine. >> >> Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online >> schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their >> children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. >> >> Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already >> lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are >> going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. >> >> Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. >> Others say the worst is yet to come. >> >> So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time >> when our perceptions and needs are completely different. >> >> Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very >> important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just >> looking, actually seeing. >> >> We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very >> different journey. >> >> Unknown author >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 3:26 AM

Hi all,

Sorry to just jump in, but I'm new here. Well, old but frankly I'd forgotten about the list since it was not active.

I'm Stephanie from Australia. Married to Stan with 3 kids.

I'm a classical musician and work as a course advisor helping people chose the right courses.

Look forward to becoming active here.

Steph

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

[...]

Hi all, Sorry to just jump in, but I'm new here. Well, old but frankly I'd forgotten about the list since it was not active. I'm Stephanie from Australia. Married to Stan with 3 kids. I'm a classical musician and work as a course advisor helping people chose the right courses. Look forward to becoming active here. Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:09:14 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very active which is definitely going to change. > On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: > > Joseph ive seen ur name for a few > Years, r u the same guy that was with > North tex ability the David > Vaughan pc tutoring thing, > Don near allen tx > > -----Original Message----- > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > AmenD, what a true message. >> On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: >> >> So very true!!!! >> >> >> WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... >> >> We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. >> >> For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of >> re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For >> others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. >> >> For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. >> While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, >> sons & daughters. >> >> With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in >> more money to their households than they were working. Others are >> working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. >> >> Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other >> families of 4 saw $0. >> >> Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while >> others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs >> for the weekend. >> >> Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for >> unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those >> who break the quarantine. >> >> Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online >> schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their >> children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. >> >> Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already >> lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are >> going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. >> >> Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. >> Others say the worst is yet to come. >> >> So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time >> when our perceptions and needs are completely different. >> >> Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very >> important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just >> looking, actually seeing. >> >> We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very >> different journey. >> >> Unknown author >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 3:32 AM

Steph, don't feel bad. It's all good. And no apologies for jumping in this is what I want people to do. Yeah I know haven't posted here in a while. And I haven't really had that much activity for quite a few years. But I don't know something just put a spark in me and decided to make it become extremely active again. I'm glad that we've had as much activity as we've had and hope people continue to enjoy. I think we've only lost one member out of everybody that's here so far. And I just had to remove him tonight. And we're getting one so we're good there. Now let's just hope and pray that I can keep this list good and active even after we all get out of lockdown LOL.

On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:26 PM, Passion4pno naturelovingmom@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Steph, don't feel bad. It's all good. And no apologies for jumping in this is what I want people to do. Yeah I know haven't posted here in a while. And I haven't really had that much activity for quite a few years. But I don't know something just put a spark in me and decided to make it become extremely active again. I'm glad that we've had as much activity as we've had and hope people continue to enjoy. I think we've only lost one member out of everybody that's here so far. And I just had to remove him tonight. And we're getting one so we're good there. Now let's just hope and pray that I can keep this list good and active even after we all get out of lockdown LOL. > On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:26 PM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi all, > > Sorry to just jump in, but I'm new here. Well, old but frankly I'd forgotten about the list since it was not active. > > I'm Stephanie from Australia. Married to Stan with 3 kids. > > I'm a classical musician and work as a course advisor helping people chose the right courses. > > Look forward to becoming active here. > > Steph > > Get Outlook for iOS > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:09:14 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very active which is definitely going to change. > > On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: > > > > Joseph ive seen ur name for a few > > Years, r u the same guy that was with > > North tex ability the David > > Vaughan pc tutoring thing, > > Don near allen tx > > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > > Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM > > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > > > AmenD, what a true message. > >> On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > >> > >> So very true!!!! > >> > >> > >> WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... > >> > >> We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > >> > >> For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of > >> re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For > >> others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. > >> > >> For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. > >> While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, > >> sons & daughters. > >> > >> With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in > >> more money to their households than they were working. Others are > >> working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. > >> > >> Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other > >> families of 4 saw $0. > >> > >> Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while > >> others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs > >> for the weekend. > >> > >> Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for > >> unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those > >> who break the quarantine. > >> > >> Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online > >> schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their > >> children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. > >> > >> Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already > >> lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are > >> going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. > >> > >> Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. > >> Others say the worst is yet to come. > >> > >> So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time > >> when our perceptions and needs are completely different. > >> > >> Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very > >> important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just > >> looking, actually seeing. > >> > >> We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very > >> different journey. > >> > >> Unknown author > >> > >> > >> _______________________________________________ > >> Chat mailing list > >> Chat@list.ntxability.org > >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > Chat mailing list > > Chat@list.ntxability.org > > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > Chat mailing list > > Chat@list.ntxability.org > > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 3:39 AM

I think we can. We just got to build the list again.

I had my training for my new job today. tomorrow will be the test when I log-in for the first time. Will it work on my IPad pro? time will tell. I hoping it will, as I don't have a working computer at the moment.

[...]

I think we can. We just got to build the list again. I had my training for my new job today. tomorrow will be the test when I log-in for the first time. Will it work on my IPad pro? time will tell. I hoping it will, as I don't have a working computer at the moment. Steph Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:32:19 PM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. Steph, don't feel bad. It's all good. And no apologies for jumping in this is what I want people to do. Yeah I know haven't posted here in a while. And I haven't really had that much activity for quite a few years. But I don't know something just put a spark in me and decided to make it become extremely active again. I'm glad that we've had as much activity as we've had and hope people continue to enjoy. I think we've only lost one member out of everybody that's here so far. And I just had to remove him tonight. And we're getting one so we're good there. Now let's just hope and pray that I can keep this list good and active even after we all get out of lockdown LOL. > On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:26 PM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi all, > > Sorry to just jump in, but I'm new here. Well, old but frankly I'd forgotten about the list since it was not active. > > I'm Stephanie from Australia. Married to Stan with 3 kids. > > I'm a classical musician and work as a course advisor helping people chose the right courses. > > Look forward to becoming active here. > > Steph > > Get Outlook for iOS > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:09:14 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very active which is definitely going to change. > > On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: > > > > Joseph ive seen ur name for a few > > Years, r u the same guy that was with > > North tex ability the David > > Vaughan pc tutoring thing, > > Don near allen tx > > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > > Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM > > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > > > AmenD, what a true message. > >> On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > >> > >> So very true!!!! > >> > >> > >> WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... > >> > >> We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > >> > >> For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of > >> re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For > >> others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. > >> > >> For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. > >> While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, > >> sons & daughters. > >> > >> With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in > >> more money to their households than they were working. Others are > >> working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. > >> > >> Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other > >> families of 4 saw $0. > >> > >> Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while > >> others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs > >> for the weekend. > >> > >> Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for > >> unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those > >> who break the quarantine. > >> > >> Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online > >> schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their > >> children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. > >> > >> Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already > >> lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are > >> going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. > >> > >> Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. > >> Others say the worst is yet to come. > >> > >> So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time > >> when our perceptions and needs are completely different. > >> > >> Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very > >> important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just > >> looking, actually seeing. > >> > >> We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very > >> different journey. > >> > >> Unknown author > >> > >> > >> _______________________________________________ > >> Chat mailing list > >> Chat@list.ntxability.org > >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > Chat mailing list > > Chat@list.ntxability.org > > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > Chat mailing list > > Chat@list.ntxability.org > > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Wed, Apr 22, 2020 3:48 AM

Good luck on the new job and I hope it works out well for you.

Good luck on the new job and I hope it works out well for you. > On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:39 PM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > I think we can. We just got to build the list again. > > I had my training for my new job today. tomorrow will be the test when I log-in for the first time. Will it work on my IPad pro? time will tell. I hoping it will, as I don't have a working computer at the moment. > > Steph > > Get Outlook for iOS > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:32:19 PM > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > Steph, don't feel bad. It's all good. And no apologies for jumping in this is what I want people to do. Yeah I know haven't posted here in a while. And I haven't really had that much activity for quite a few years. But I don't know something just put a spark in me and decided to make it become extremely active again. I'm glad that we've had as much activity as we've had and hope people continue to enjoy. I think we've only lost one member out of everybody that's here so far. And I just had to remove him tonight. And we're getting one so we're good there. Now let's just hope and pray that I can keep this list good and active even after we all get out of lockdown LOL. > > On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:26 PM, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > Hi all, > > > > Sorry to just jump in, but I'm new here. Well, old but frankly I'd forgotten about the list since it was not active. > > > > I'm Stephanie from Australia. Married to Stan with 3 kids. > > > > I'm a classical musician and work as a course advisor helping people chose the right courses. > > > > Look forward to becoming active here. > > > > Steph > > > > Get Outlook for iOS > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of joseph hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> > > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:09:14 PM > > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > > > Yes I am that guy. I'm still here. Just haven't been making this list very active which is definitely going to change. > > > On Apr 18, 2020, at 10:40 PM, dondpetty@gmail.com wrote: > > > > > > Joseph ive seen ur name for a few > > > Years, r u the same guy that was with > > > North tex ability the David > > > Vaughan pc tutoring thing, > > > Don near allen tx > > > > > > -----Original Message----- > > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of joseph hudson > > > Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 2:40 PM > > > To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > > > Subject: Re: [Chat] We're in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > > > > > AmenD, what a true message. > > >> On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Carolyn <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote: > > >> > > >> So very true!!!! > > >> > > >> > > >> WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME BOAT... > > >> > > >> We are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat. > > >> > > >> For some, quarantine is optimal. A moment of reflection, of > > >> re-connection, easy in flip flops, with a cocktail or coffee. For > > >> others, this is a desperate financial & family crisis. > > >> > > >> For some that live alone they're facing endless loneliness. > > >> While for others it is peace, rest & time with their mother, father, > > >> sons & daughters. > > >> > > >> With the $600 weekly increase in unemployment some are bringing in > > >> more money to their households than they were working. Others are > > >> working more hours for less money due to pay cuts or loss in sales. > > >> > > >> Some families of 4 just received $3400 from the stimulus while other > > >> families of 4 saw $0. > > >> > > >> Some were concerned about getting certain candy for Easter while > > >> others were concerned if there would be enough bread, milk and eggs > > >> for the weekend. > > >> > > >> Some want to go back to work because they don't qualify for > > >> unemployment and are running out of money. Others want to kill those > > >> who break the quarantine. > > >> > > >> Some are home spending 2-3 hours/day helping their child with online > > >> schooling while others are spending 3-4 hours/day to educate their > > >> children on top of a 10-12 hour workday. > > >> > > >> Some have experienced the near death of the virus, some have already > > >> lost someone from it and some are not sure if their loved ones are > > >> going to make it. Others don't believe this is a big deal. > > >> > > >> Some have faith in God and expect miracles during this 2020. > > >> Others say the worst is yet to come. > > >> > > >> So, friends, we are not in the same boat. We are going through a time > > >> when our perceptions and needs are completely different. > > >> > > >> Each of us will emerge, in our own way, from this storm. It is very > > >> important to see beyond what is seen at first glance. Not just > > >> looking, actually seeing. > > >> > > >> We are all on different ships during this storm experiencing a very > > >> different journey. > > >> > > >> Unknown author > > >> > > >> > > >> _______________________________________________ > > >> Chat mailing list > > >> Chat@list.ntxability.org > > >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > > Chat mailing list > > > Chat@list.ntxability.org > > > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > > Chat mailing list > > > Chat@list.ntxability.org > > > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > Chat mailing list > > Chat@list.ntxability.org > > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > _______________________________________________ > > Chat mailing list > > Chat@list.ntxability.org > > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org