Sorry

LS
Laura Shumate
Sun, Jul 26, 2020 6:59 AM

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list,
I hope everyone is doing well.
Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of
stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to
the house to get material that means a lot to me.
I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right
now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I
wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would
go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me
going to the house to get my braille items.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is doing well. Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to the house to get material that means a lot to me. I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me going to the house to get my braille items. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com
HS
Helga Schreiber
Sun, Jul 26, 2020 7:11 AM

Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom.  That’s great  your sister is  there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from  you.  It’s been long time. I have been doing well  so far.

Helga Schreiber
Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max

On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list,
I hope everyone is doing well.
Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of
stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to
the house to get material that means a lot to me.
I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right
now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I
wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would
go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me
going to the house to get my braille items.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. Helga Schreiber Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max > On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, > I hope everyone is doing well. > Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of > stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to > the house to get material that means a lot to me. > I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right > now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I > wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would > go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me > going to the house to get my braille items. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
IH
Isaac Hebert
Sun, Jul 26, 2020 11:42 AM

Hi there Laura ,and Helga.  it is great to hear from you both.

wrote:

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list,
I hope everyone is doing well.
Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of
stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to
the house to get material that means a lot to me.
I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right
now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I
wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would
go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me
going to the house to get my braille items.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Hi there Laura ,and Helga. it is great to hear from you both. On 7/26/20, Helga Schreiber <helga.schreiber26@gmail.com> wrote: > Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. > That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things > you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing > well so far. > > Helga Schreiber > Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com > Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max > > > >> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> >> wrote: >> >> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, >> I hope everyone is doing well. >> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would >> go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me >> going to the house to get my braille items. >> >> >> -- >> Laura Shumate >> snowflake122188@gmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org >
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Jul 26, 2020 12:36 PM

Laura, u sshud order books from your
State library, are u in Texas.w
Don    petty near allen tex

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is doing
well.
Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of stress
especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to the house to
get material that means a lot to me.
I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right now. My
sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I wanted a few
things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would go and get what I
need. That way I don't trespass there property by me going to the house to
get my braille items.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Laura, u sshud order books from your State library, are u in Texas.w Don petty near allen tex -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Laura Shumate Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:00 AM To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Sorry I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is doing well. Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to the house to get material that means a lot to me. I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me going to the house to get my braille items. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Sun, Jul 26, 2020 4:42 PM

Laura, I am sorry to hear about your difficulties.  That is wonderful that
you at least have your sister and brother-in-law to go to your mother's
house to get the things you want.  Take care and stay safe.

Veronica

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is doing
well.
Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of stress
especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to the house to
get material that means a lot to me.
I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right now. My
sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I wanted a few
things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would go and get what I
need. That way I don't trespass there property by me going to the house to
get my braille items.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Laura, I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. That is wonderful that you at least have your sister and brother-in-law to go to your mother's house to get the things you want. Take care and stay safe. Veronica -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Laura Shumate Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:00 AM To: General Topic - Social <Chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] Sorry I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is doing well. Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to the house to get material that means a lot to me. I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me going to the house to get my braille items. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Sun, Jul 26, 2020 4:45 PM

Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list.  My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that.  What have you been up to?

Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com mailto:helga.schreiber26@gmail.com

On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com > wrote:

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list,
I hope everyone is doing well.
Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of
stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to
the house to get material that means a lot to me.
I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right
now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I
wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would
go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me
going to the house to get my braille items.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com

Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Helga Schreiber Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. Helga Schreiber Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com <mailto:helga.schreiber26@gmail.com> Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com <mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com> > wrote: I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is doing well. Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to the house to get material that means a lot to me. I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me going to the house to get my braille items. -- Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com <mailto:snowflake122188@gmail.com> _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Sun, Jul 26, 2020 4:52 PM

Hey Laura, don't feel bad. I sometimes neglect my own group not meaning to you.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@twc.com

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Jul 26, 2020, at 1:59 AM, Laura Shumate snowflake122188@gmail.com wrote:

I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list,
I hope everyone is doing well.
Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of
stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to
the house to get material that means a lot to me.
I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right
now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I
wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would
go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me
going to the house to get my braille items.

--
Laura Shumate
snowflake122188@gmail.com

Hey Laura, don't feel bad. I sometimes neglect my own group not meaning to you. joseph hudson Email FaceTime and iMessage jhud7789@twc.com Office phone/what's up messenger 254-300-7667 Emergency sell 254-813-2461 https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 https://twitter.com/josephhudson89 > On Jul 26, 2020, at 1:59 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: > > I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, > I hope everyone is doing well. > Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of > stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to > the house to get material that means a lot to me. > I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right > now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I > wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would > go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me > going to the house to get my braille items. > > > -- > Laura Shumate > snowflake122188@gmail.com > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Sun, Jul 26, 2020 4:54 PM

Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home?

On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? > On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? > > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of Helga Schreiber > Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry > > Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. > > Helga Schreiber > Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com > Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max > > > > > >> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, >> I hope everyone is doing well. >> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc would >> go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there property by me >> going to the house to get my braille items. >> >> >> -- >> Laura Shumate >> snowflake122188@gmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
VK
Veronica Kirk
Mon, Jul 27, 2020 2:35 AM

He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito.  The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese.  Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream.  I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.)  It was very delicious.  I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow.

[...]

He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? > On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? > > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Helga Schreiber > Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry > > Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. > > Helga Schreiber > Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro > Max > > > > > >> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is >> doing well. >> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >> >> >> -- >> Laura Shumate >> snowflake122188@gmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
dondpetty@gmail.com
Mon, Jul 27, 2020 3:15 AM

Ms k irk are u on the blind exchange
Or the book review, I was
Surprised to find a msg abt food,
Don p

Ms k irk are u on the blind exchange Or the book review, I was Surprised to find a msg abt food, Don p -----Original Message----- From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 9:35 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry He brought me a burrito from a local restaurant, but it is not your typical burrito. The tortilla was fried and enclosed the meat, beans and cheese. Over that concoction was the topping, which consisted of tomatoes, onion, olives, cheese, and sour cream. I do not like lettuce, so I told them no lettuce, and extra tomatoes (which they did do.) It was very delicious. I could not eat all of that, so I will have the rest for lunch tomorrow. -----Original Message----- From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of joseph hudson Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 11:54 AM To: General General Topic - Social Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry Oh Veronica, that sounds nice. What will he be bringing you home? > On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Helga, glad to see some activity on this list. My husband just went to pick up some lunch so I am just waiting for that. What have you been up to? > > From: Chat [mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org] On Behalf Of > Helga Schreiber > Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:12 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] Sorry > > Hey Laura and all! Oh, wow girl. That is crazy in regards of your mom. That’s great your sister is there to help out with bringing the things you need. Glad to heear from you. It’s been long time. I have been doing well so far. > > Helga Schreiber > Email Address: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro > Max > > > > > >> On Jul 26, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Laura Shumate <snowflake122188@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> I am sorry but I don't post a lot to this list, I hope everyone is >> doing well. >> Not a lot is happening with me accept my family is causing a lot of >> stress especially my psychotic mother who won't even let me come to >> the house to get material that means a lot to me. >> I know that I need to take a break from her which I am doing right >> now. My sister and I do text and Michelle told me kindly that if I >> wanted a few things from my mom's she and my Brother-In-Law Marc >> would go and get what I need. That way I don't trespass there >> property by me going to the house to get my braille items. >> >> >> -- >> Laura Shumate >> snowflake122188@gmail.com >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org