My Sunday

Passion4pno
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 4:09 AM

Hi all,

Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week.

Steph

Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 4:29 AM

Steph, u don't  like cooking,

We walked to the shopping center

Thas has a subway shop, the food is

Ham and egg wrap,don't u get

Out to exercise, q

don

From: Chat chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org On Behalf Of Passion4pno
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:09 PM
To: General Topic - Social chat@list.ntxability.org
Subject: [Chat] My Sunday

Hi all,

Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch
and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I
just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am
feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the
week.

Steph

Steph, u don't like cooking, We walked to the shopping center Thas has a subway shop, the food is Ham and egg wrap,don't u get Out to exercise, q don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:09 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] My Sunday Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph
Passion4pno
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 5:48 AM

I love cooking, just not tonight. and yes, I go walking daily.

Steph

Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week.

Steph

I love cooking, just not tonight. and yes, I go walking daily. Steph ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <dondpetty@gmail.com> Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 2:29:36 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, u don’t like cooking, We walked to the shopping center Thas has a subway shop, the food is Ham and egg wrap,don’t u get Out to exercise, q don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:09 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: [Chat] My Sunday Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph
dondpetty@gmail.com
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 6:06 AM

Jo hi again, can u

Send me to the link that

Brings out the orchestra,

                                Don   d

From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org
Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch
and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I
just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am
feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the
week.

Steph

Jo hi again, can u Send me to the link that Brings out the orchestra, Don d From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 12:48 AM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday I love cooking, just not tonight. and yes, I go walking daily. Steph _____ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com <mailto:dondpetty@gmail.com> > Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 2:29:36 PM To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Steph, u don't like cooking, We walked to the shopping center Thas has a subway shop, the food is Ham and egg wrap,don't u get Out to exercise, q don From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> > On Behalf Of Passion4pno Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:09 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] My Sunday Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph
EM
Emma May
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 9:32 AM

Only just moving. Done the breakfast washing up and had a wash but been sitting listening to the radio on my Alexa and chatting to mum. Love emma

On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno naturelovingmom@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week.

Steph

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Only just moving. Done the breakfast washing up and had a wash but been sitting listening to the radio on my Alexa and chatting to mum. Love emma > On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi all, > > Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! > > Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. > > Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. > > Steph > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 9:33 AM

Sometimes mum and I wish we had food delivery people who deliver take-aways right out here when mum has been busy. On the land but we are far too far away from the town for. that. Love emma

On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno naturelovingmom@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week.

Steph

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

Sometimes mum and I wish we had food delivery people who deliver take-aways right out here when mum has been busy. On the land but we are far too far away from the town for. that. Love emma > On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi all, > > Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! > > Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. > > Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. > > Steph > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 9:38 AM

https://youtu.be/UrG7PTffmlQ

On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.commailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week.

Steph

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.orgmailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org

https://youtu.be/UrG7PTffmlQ ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:33:17 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Sometimes mum and I wish we had food delivery people who deliver take-aways right out here when mum has been busy. On the land but we are far too far away from the town for. that. Love emma On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com<mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com>> wrote: Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
Passion4pno
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 9:39 AM

I am  very thankful we can get delivery.

Steph

[...]

I am very thankful we can get delivery. Steph ________________________________ From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:33:17 PM To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday Sometimes mum and I wish we had food delivery people who deliver take-aways right out here when mum has been busy. On the land but we are far too far away from the town for. that. Love emma On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com<mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com>> wrote: Hi all, Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. Steph _______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat@list.ntxability.org<mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
EM
Emma May
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 9:47 AM

Yes we got one last night for the 10th of may and we have got one for tuesdaybthat we are going to sharewith my sister-in-law. Love emma

On 26 Apr 2020, at 10:39, Passion4pno naturelovingmom@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Yes we got one last night for the 10th of may and we have got one for tuesdaybthat we are going to sharewith my sister-in-law. Love emma > On 26 Apr 2020, at 10:39, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com> wrote: > > I am very thankful we can get delivery. > > Steph > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of Emma May <emmajmay72@icloud.com> > Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:33:17 PM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday > > Sometimes mum and I wish we had food delivery people who deliver take-aways right out here when mum has been busy. On the land but we are far too far away from the town for. that. Love emma > >> On 26 Apr 2020, at 05:09, Passion4pno <naturelovingmom@gmail.com <mailto:naturelovingmom@gmail.com>> wrote: >> >> >> Hi all, >> >> Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! >> >> Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. >> >> Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. >> >> Steph >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Chat mailing list >> Chat@list.ntxability.org <mailto:Chat@list.ntxability.org> >> http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org
JH
joseph hudson
Sun, Apr 26, 2020 5:59 PM

I don't have it anymore. I would have to search it up on YouTube and send it to you.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 26, 2020, at 1:06 AM, dondpetty@gmail.com dondpetty@gmail.com wrote:

Jo hi again, can u
Send me to the link that
Brings out the orchestra,
Don  d

I love cooking, just not tonight. and yes, I go walking daily.

Steph

Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet!

Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated.

Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week.

Steph

Chat mailing list
Chat@list.ntxability.org

I don't have it anymore. I would have to search it up on YouTube and send it to you. joseph hudson Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support FaceTime, iMessage, and email jhud7789@twc.com Telephone/what's up messenger 254-300-7667 Emergency cell 254-813-2461 Twitter https://twitter.com/josephhudson89 Facebook https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 > On Apr 26, 2020, at 1:06 AM, <dondpetty@gmail.com> <dondpetty@gmail.com> wrote: > > Jo hi again, can u > Send me to the link that > Brings out the orchestra, > Don d > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno > Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 12:48 AM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday > > I love cooking, just not tonight. and yes, I go walking daily. > > Steph > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> on behalf of dondpetty@gmail.com <dondpetty@gmail.com> > Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 2:29:36 PM > To: 'General Topic - Social' <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: Re: [Chat] My Sunday > > Steph, u don’t like cooking, > We walked to the shopping center > Thas has a subway shop, the food is > Ham and egg wrap,don’t u get > Out to exercise, q > don > > From: Chat <chat-bounces@list.ntxability.org> On Behalf Of Passion4pno > Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:09 PM > To: General Topic - Social <chat@list.ntxability.org> > Subject: [Chat] My Sunday > > > Hi all, > > Today has been very very unproductive. listened to church online, had lunch and am now just relaxing reading email. I haven't even got dressed yet! > > Tonight is another takeaway, almost unheard of having 2 in one week, but I just can't be bothered cooking. I didn't get to sleep until 3 am so am feeling prety tired and unmotivated. > > Back to work tomorrow to organize the promotion of several courses for the week. > > Steph > > _______________________________________________ > Chat mailing list > Chat@list.ntxability.org > http://list.ntxability.org/mailman/listinfo/chat_list.ntxability.org